in Powiat cieszyński of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (18 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (31 mi)
- Žilina Airport (35 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (35 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (38 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (50 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (53 mi)
- Sliač Airport (76 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (129 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (151 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (159 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (193 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.722 and 18.802 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 43' 17" and E 18° 48' 7"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:11 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:38 am and 6:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Ustroń in Powiat cieszyński (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 15,637 inhabitants is a city in Poland about 198 mi (or 319 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital.
Local time in Ustroń is now 06:11 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of Ustroń, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 28 mi (or 44 km), North-East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Skoczow, Wisla, Brenna, Cieszyn and Strumien. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 8% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 27th of September 2021
20°C (68 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, few clouds.
Tuesday, 28th of September 2021
16°C (60 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 29th of September 2021
17°C (63 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Diament SPA & Wellness
Mazowsze Medi SPA Sp. z o.o.
Kolejarz Best For You
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Kuznia Ustron - Koszarawa Zywiec
Wypowiedz trenera Koszarawy Żywiec po wygranym spotkaniu w Ustroniu.
Kuznia Ustron Koszarawa Zywiec
Wypowiedź trenera Marka Bakuna po przegranym 0:1 spotkaniu z Koszarawą Żywiec.
KUZNIA UZTRON.pl - Grypa w zespole. Odwołany mecz z Pasjonatem Dankowice. (7 XI 2009)
Z powodu grypy, która zaatakowała połowę piłkarzy Kuźni mecz zaplanowany na 8 listopada z Pasjonatem Dankowice został odwołany. Więcej na: kuznia.ustron.pl.
01.02.2015- Nie chowaj nienawiści-przebacz- Mariusz Michalski
Złość, nienawiść i chowanie urazy to uczucia, które niszczą rodziny i kościoły. Nieprzebaczenie jest grzechem. Słowo Boże uczy nas, abyśmy przebaczali, aby i Bóg wybaczył nasze...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ustroń is a health resort town in Cieszyn Silesia, southern Poland. It is situated in the Silesian Voivodeship (since 1999), having previously been in Bielsko-Biała Voivodeship (1975–1998). It lies in the Silesian Beskids mountain range. The town has a futuristic outlook because of a cluster of pyramid-shaped hotels. It is also the home of the Jan Jarocki Museum. It was founded in April 1986 as Museum of Metallurgy.
Hermanice is a district of Ustroń, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland. It was a separate municipality, but became administratively a part of Ustroń in 1939. The village was first mentioned in 1484. It belonged then to the Duchy of Teschen, formed in 1290, since 1327 a fee of Kingdom of Bohemia.
Lipowiec is a district of Ustroń, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland. It was a separate municipality, but became administratively a part of Ustroń in 1975. The village was first mentioned in a Latin document of Diocese of Wrocław called Liber fundationis episcopatus Vratislaviensis from around 1305 as Lyp(p)owetz. It belonged then to the Duchy of Teschen, formed in 1290, since 1327 a fee of Kingdom of Bohemia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ustroń.
- Goczalkowice Zdroj
- Jastrzebie Zdroj
- Jankowice Rybnickie
- Kysucke Nove Mesto
- Laziska Gorne
- Wodzislaw Slaski
Poniwiec: Ustroń rynek, Poniwiec (source)
Ustroń: kolej linowa Palenica, Ustroń (source)
Poniwiec: Ustroń rynek, Poniwiec (source)
Ustroń: Szczyt góry Równica, Ustroń (source)
Ustroń › West: Śląskie, Ustroń (source)
Ustroń: White Stork, Ustron, Ustroń (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ustroń, Устрон, Ustroň, Ustroņa, Устронь, Устроњ, Ustrůńe, 烏斯特龍