in Okres Čadca of Zilina, Slovakia
- Žilina Airport (16 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (35 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (36 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (47 mi)
- Sliač Airport (57 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (58 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (63 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (73 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (113 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (136 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (140 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.435 and 18.789 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 26' 6" and E 18° 47' 20"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:40 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:09 am and 8:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Čadca
Čadca in Okres Čadca (Zilina) with it's 24,670 habitants is located in Slovakia about 117 mi (or 189 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Current time in Čadca is now 02:40 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Čadca, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Žilina Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Vlkolínec in a distance of 35 mi (or 57 km), South-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kysucke Nove Mesto, Zilina, Wisla, Ustron and Brenna. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||5%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 55% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 27th of July 2021
23°C (73 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 28th of July 2021
28°C (82 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 29th of July 2021
24°C (76 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Zdravotka Čadca [Ospravedlnenie Riaditeľka+Žiačky] (Full HD) [1080p] by SDK Picture
Ták a officialne ospravedlnenie žiačkám a riaditeľke Ako ste včera niektorý videli nahrávku vo video forme tak dneska ako som sľubil urobim ospravedlnenie PS: Ospravedlňujem za...
Offroadtrial Čadca 2.-3.6.2012
Reklama na offroadtrial, ktorý sa bude konať dňa 2.-3.6.2012 v Čadci - Podzávoz(Motokrosová trať). Začiatok o 09:00.
ASTARIA Studio - City Timelapse (2. TEST)
Druhy test pred ozajsnym timelapsom :D Odber a like. Ďakujem.
Čadca: Zber a likvidácia odpadu pre 5000 domácností zdražel
Pre obyvateľov bytových domov v meste Čadca je od 01.01.2013 poplatok za zber, prepravu a likvidáciu komunálneho odpadu o viac ako dvadsať percent vyšší ako vlani. Niektorí poslanci...
Reakcia J. Vražela na obvinenia M. Guru
Čadca 22.01.2013 - Bývalý primátor Čadce Jozef Vražel predstúpil pred novinárov, aby reagoval podľa jeho slov na nezmyselné a nepodložené informácie súčasného primátora Milana...
Čriepky z Etnofilmu 2014
Veselovážne filmové poohliadnutie za ostatným úspešným ročníkom medzinárodného filmového bienále Etnofilm Čadca 2014. Viac informácii o Etnofilme nájdete na adrese: http://www.kult...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Čadca District (okres Čadca) is a district in the Žilina Region of northern central Slovakia, in the Kysuce region. It had been stablished in 1923 and the current borders exist from 1996. Forest covers 58% of the district area. It is one of the populous Slovak district, population density is above Slovakian average. Economy basis is performed by engineering, metal and wood processing industry. In the district are several winter and skiing resorts, foremost Oščadnica and Makov.
The Horelica Tunnel is a road tunnel in northern Slovakia. It is located on the D3 motorway at the Oščadnica - Čadca section (Čadca bypass). The total length of the tunnel without portals is 555 m, and with portals 605 m. Its construction began in July 2000 and the breakthrough was reached in May 2002. The tunnel with Čadca bypass was opened on October 29, 2004 and it replaced road 11, which runs across the town of Čadca.
Čadca railway station
Čadca railway station (Slovak: Železničná stanica Čadca) is the main station serving the municipality and district town of Čadca, in the Žilina Region, northern Slovakia. Opened in 1871, the station forms part of the cross border Žilina–Čadca–Svrčinovec zastávka–Mosty u Jablunkova railway, and is also a junction station for two other lines, one of them also cross border.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Čadca.
- Kysucke Nove Mesto
- Povazska Bystrica
- Goczalkowice Zdroj
- Dolny Kubin
- Jastrzebie Zdroj
- Turcianske Teplice
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Csacza, Czaca, Čadca, Csaca, Чадца