in Powiat wodzisławski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (18 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (23 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (24 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (25 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (46 mi)
- Žilina Airport (48 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (58 mi)
- Holešov Airport (59 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (59 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (134 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (152 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (176 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (189 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.925 and 18.478 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 55' 29" and E 18° 28' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:19 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:06 am and 8:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-05-09 08:31:36
Godów in Powiat wodzisławski (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 1,922 citizens is a place in Poland about 194 mi (or 311 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Current time in Godów is now 03:19 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 13 airports near Godów, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Zabreh Ostrava Airport in Czechia in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km). The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 24 mi (or 29 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 32 mi (or 51 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mszana, Wodzislaw Slaski, Gorzyce, Jastrzebie Zdroj and Marklowice. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 71 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 22% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Tuesday, 11th of May 2021
24°C (75 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 12th of May 2021
22°C (71 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 13th of May 2021
10°C (50 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Rozróba w barze
Inscenizacja była jednym z punktów programu imprezy pn. II MOTO-COUNTRY Mszana 2014.
Powódź gmina Godów Gołkowice 17 i 18 Maj 2010
Gołkowice, leżą w gminie godów, powiat wodzisławski województwo śląskie, przy granicy z Czechami.
Żniwa 2013 Koszenie Rzepaku cz 2
Siemano ludziska dzsiaj kolejny odcinek z rzepaku Wielkie podziękowanie kieruję do operatorów i właścicieli maszyn którzy pozwolili nam nagrywać. nuta-Disfigure - Blank.
Godów - Boisko HD
Kilka ujęć z okolic boiska sportowego w Godowie. Szkoda że nie było słońca :( Może następnym razem... :) Muzyka: Dexter Britain - The Time To Run - www.dexterbritain.co.uk.
[PKP] EuroCity EC 105 Sobieski to Wien Südbahnhof closing Bohumin station just after...
crossing the Polish - Czech border. Czech Republic 2.8.2012.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Petrůvka is a 31 km long river originating in Poland but flowing mostly through Karviná District, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic. It is the right tributary of the Olza River, to which it enters in Závada.
Godów, Silesian Voivodeship
Godów is a village and the seat of Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It lies near the border with the Czech Republic. The Olza River flows through the village's southern outskirts. Although it does not lie within the historical borders of Cieszyn Silesia, it is a part of Euroregion Cieszyn Silesia. Well-known Polish actor Franciszek Pieczka was born here.
Závada (Petrovice u Karviné)
Závada is a village in Karviná District, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic. It was a separate municipality but became administratively a part of Petrovice u Karviné in 1952. Petrůvka River flows to the Olza River in the village.
Gołkowice, Silesian Voivodeship
Gołkowice is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 3,345 and lies on the border with the Czech Republic. There is a wooden Saint Anne Church from 1878 in the village.
Krostoszowice is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 988 and lies near the border with the Czech Republic. It is approximately 4 kilometres north of Godów, 5 km south of Wodzisław Śląski, and 50 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice.
Podbucze is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 204 and lies close to the border with the Czech Republic.
Skrzyszów, Silesian Voivodeship
Skrzyszów is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 3,280 and lies close to the border with the Czech Republic.
Szotkówka is a river of Poland.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Godów.
Dolní Lutyně: UNISHOP_404, Dolní Lutyně (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: