in Powiat wodzisławski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (20 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (22 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (22 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (26 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (43 mi)
- Žilina Airport (51 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (56 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (56 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (70 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (138 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (156 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (178 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (185 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.969 and 18.528 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 58' 9" and E 18° 31' 40"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:35 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:16 am and 5:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Mszana
Mszana in Powiat wodzisławski (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 3,559 habitants is located in Poland about 190 mi (or 305 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Mszana is now 03:35 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 13 airports close to Mszana, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Zabreh Ostrava Airport in Czechia in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km). The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 32 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Marklowice, Jastrzebie Zdroj, Wodzislaw Slaski, Godow and Jankowice Rybnickie. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Thursday, 21st of October 2021
14°C (56 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 22nd of October 2021
9°C (49 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 23rd of October 2021
8°C (46 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Zorza Wodzisław - SMS LO2 Opole
Fragmenty 3 seta 3 meczu fazy play-out grupy 2 II ligi siatkówki kobiet sezonu 2012/2013.
Zorza Wodzisław - Sokół Katowice tie-break
Fragmenty 5 seta meczu 22 kolejki rundy zasadniczej grupy 2 II ligi siatkówki kobiet sezonu 2012/2013.
Hotel Dąbrówka-wedding hall. Poland. Jastrzębie Zdrój
http://www.salenawesele.pl/s_slaskie-jastrzebie-zdroj-hotel-dabrowka Dąbrówka Hotel is located in the oldest part of the Hawk, in the district Zdroj. Its historical interiors have been...
Noworoczny Koncert Orkiestry Rozrywkowej Gminy Mszana
Pierwszy koncert mszańskiej orkiestry - 16 stycznia 2013.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Mszana is a village in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Mszana. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south-east of Wodzisław Śląski and 47 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,559.
Skrzyszów, Silesian Voivodeship
Skrzyszów is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 3,280 and lies close to the border with the Czech Republic.
Połomia, Wodzisław County
Połomia is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Mszana, within Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres north-east of Mszana, 8 km east of Wodzisław Śląski, and 43 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 2,300.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Mszana.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: