in Powiat wodzisławski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (19 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (21 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (23 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (27 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (42 mi)
- Žilina Airport (53 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (55 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (57 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (69 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (138 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (156 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (180 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (185 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.988 and 18.501 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 59' 18" and E 18° 30' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:05 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:38 am and 8:59 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Wilchwa
Wilchwa in Powiat wodzisławski (Województwo Śląskie) is a city located in Poland about 189 mi (or 305 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Wilchwa is now 04:05 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 13 airports closer to Wilchwa, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Zabreh Ostrava Airport in Czechia in a distance of 19 mi (or 31 km). The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 31 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km), East. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Wodzislaw Slaski, Mszana, Marklowice, Radlin and Godow. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 61 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||5%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 26th of June 2021
22°C (71 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 27th of June 2021
24°C (75 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 28th of June 2021
25°C (77 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Gradobicie Wodzisław Śląski 3 lipca 2012
Wodzisław Śląski. 3 lipca 2012 godzina18:32 W jednym momencie niebo zakryły chmury. Chwilę później zaczęło się piekło. Największy zaobserwowany grad był wielkości piłki do golfa.
Drift Open Rd. 3 Wodzisław Śl. 2012
Trzecia runda Drift Open (Polish Drift Series) Driftingowego Pucharu Polski. Wodzisław Śląski 4-5.08.2012. Film z pierwszego dnia (kwalifikacje TOP32). Na drugim dniu mnie niestety nie...
Zorza Wodzisław - SMS LO2 Opole
Fragmenty 3 seta 3 meczu fazy play-out grupy 2 II ligi siatkówki kobiet sezonu 2012/2013.
MKP Odra Centrum Wodzisław Śl. r. 1997
Materiał zarejestrowany 26 maja 2012 roku w Wodzisławiu Śląskim, przed meczem z drużyną GKS Urania Ruda Śląska.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Marklowice is a village in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Marklowice. It lies approximately 6 kilometres east of Wodzisław Śląski and 43 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. In 2005 the village had a population of 5,180. The football club Polonia Marklowice, founded in 1922, plays in the village.
Mszana is a village in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Mszana. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south-east of Wodzisław Śląski and 47 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,559.
Krostoszowice is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 988 and lies near the border with the Czech Republic. It is approximately 4 kilometres north of Godów, 5 km south of Wodzisław Śląski, and 50 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice.
Podbucze is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 204 and lies close to the border with the Czech Republic.
Skrzyszów, Silesian Voivodeship
Skrzyszów is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 3,280 and lies close to the border with the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Wilchwa.