in Powiat kędzierzyńsko-kozielski of Województwo Opolskie, Poland
- Gliwice Glider Airport (20 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (28 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (30 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (39 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (45 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (45 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (57 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (71 mi)
- Žilina Airport (79 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (157 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (172 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 127 mi)
- Opole (zoo, (25 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.350 and 18.226 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 20' 59" and E 18° 13' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:41 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:21 am and 7:20 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-03-31 07:22:27
Kędzierzyn-Koźle in Powiat kędzierzyńsko-kozielski (Województwo Opolskie) with it's 65,636 citizens is a city in Poland about 177 mi (or 285 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Local time in Kędzierzyn-Koźle is now 03:41 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Kędzierzyn-Koźle, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 33 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 47 mi (or 76 km), South-East. We discovered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bierawa, Cisek, Lesnica, Renska Wies and Zdzieszowice. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 4°C / 40 °F
|Morning Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 2nd of April 2020
8°C (46 °F)
5°C (40 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 3rd of April 2020
9°C (48 °F)
4°C (40 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Saturday, 4th of April 2020
9°C (48 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
BHP Kędzierzyn Koźle | P.W. LJM Leszek Maruszczyk
BHP Kędzierzyn Koźle 602 718 659 - profesjonalne usługi BHP w Kędzierzynie Koźlu http://www.pwljm.pl/bhp-kedzierzyn-kozle/ Film przedstawia działalność Przedsiębiorstwa Wielobranżowego...
FLESZ Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Animals - Taneczne Oskary 2014
Najstarsza grupa Zespołu Tanecznego FLESZ tak oto prezentowała się na gali rozdania Tanecznych Oskarów w Kędzierzynie-Koźlu. Dziewczyny zaprezentowały się z układem pod tytułem "Animals"...
FLESZ Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Maski - Taneczne Oskary 2014
Średnia grupa Zespołu Tanecznego FLESZ tak oto prezentowała się na gali rozdania Tanecznych Oskarów w Kędzierzynie-Koźlu. Dziewczyny zaprezentowały się z układem pod tytułem "Maski"...
EN57-992 z Ekskluzywnym wnętrzem :) - przejazd na odcinku Rudziniec Gliwicki - Kędzierzyn-Koźle
11 grudnia 2013 rok - Rudziniec Gliwicki - Kędzierzyn-Koźle 0:01 Rudziniec Gliwicki 5:05 Sławięcice Kędzierzyn-Koźle.
Test Plus Lte Kędzierzyn-Koźle
Witam! Oto test Lte w Kędzierzynie-Koźlu, a dokladnie centrum Kędzierzyna mam około 200 metrow do anteny Plusa LTE.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Brzeźce, Opole Voivodeship
Brzeźce (German Brzezetz) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bierawa, within Kędzierzyn-Koźle County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres north-west of Bierawa, 3 km south of Kędzierzyn-Koźle, and 43 km south-east of the regional capital Opole. Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. The village has a population of 633.
Stare Koźle (German Alt Cosel) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bierawa, within Kędzierzyn-Koźle County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres north-west of Bierawa, 5 km south of Kędzierzyn-Koźle, and 45 km south-east of the regional capital Opole. Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. The village has a population of 832.
These districts belong to Kędzierzyn-Koźle.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Kędzierzyn-Koźle.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kędzierzyn-Koźle.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Heydebreck, Kędzierzyn, Kandrzin, Kandrzin Pogorzelletz, Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Кенджежин-Кожле, Kendzežynas-Kozlė, Keņdzežina-Kozle, Кендзежин-Козле, Кенђежин Козле, Kandrzin-Koźle, แกนแจชึน-กอชแล, Кендзежин-Козьле, 肯傑任科茲萊