in Powiat raciborski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Gliwice Glider Airport (18 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (19 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (33 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (35 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (40 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (40 mi)
- Žilina Airport (66 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (66 mi)
- Holešov Airport (67 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (146 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (162 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 120 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.161 and 18.311 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 9' 40" and E 18° 18' 39"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:31 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:35 am and 4:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-10-30 08:29:16
Delve into Nędza
Nędza in Powiat raciborski (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 3,344 habitants is located in Poland about 185 mi (or 297 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Nędza is now 11:31 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports close to Nędza, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 28 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 39 mi (or 63 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kuznia Raciborska, Lyski, Kornowac, Raciborz and Lubomia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 46 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 31st of October 2020
11°C (51 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
10°C (50 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 2nd of November 2020
11°C (53 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Elektrowóz z Maroka, czyli 201Eo-007 ze składem węglarek
Sprowadzona z Maroka lokomotywa 201Eo-007 ze składem węglarek przejeżdża przez miejscowość o nazwie Nędza. Elektrowóz należy do firmy ECCO Rail. 28.09.2013.
EU07-118 w Nędzy
EU07-118 z Zakładu Taboru w Katowicach odjeżdża z Nędzy, prowadząc pociąg osobowy nr 807 relacji Katowice - Racibórz. 19.VII.2008.
Cabview EN57: [D29:151] Racibórz - Nędza
Przejazd w kabinie EN57 na odcinku Racibórz - Nędza. Na filmie można zobaczyć most : nad Odrą i Kanałem Ulgi. Pozdrawiam wszystkich MK, zapraszam do oglądania, oceniania i komentowania...
ARS Kuźnia Raciborska 2015 Gajdosz&Durczok Mroauto.pl Racing Team
Debiut załogi Mroauto.plRacingTeam w składzie Dawid Gajdosz i Mateusz Durczok w samochodzie BMW E36 – kl.3 / RWD.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Siedliska, Racibórz County
Siedliska is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kuźnia Raciborska, within Racibórz County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres south of Kuźnia Raciborska, 12 km north of Racibórz, and 52 km west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 670.
Babice, Silesian Voivodeship
Babice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Nędza, within Racibórz County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres south of Nędza, 8 km north-east of Racibórz, and 52 km west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 864.
Nędza, Racibórz County
Nędza is a village in Racibórz County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Nędza. It lies approximately 9 kilometres north-east of Racibórz and 52 km west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,344. It is a railroad junction, located on the main line from Kędzierzyn-Koźle to Racibórz. In Nędza, another line starts, which goes eastbound to Niedobczyce.
Adamowice, Silesian Voivodeship
Adamowice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Lyski, within Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres west of Lyski, 17 km west of Rybnik, and 50 km west of the regional capital Katowice.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nędza.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Buchenau, Nendza, Klein Nensa, Nensa, Nędza