in Powiat raciborski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Gliwice Glider Airport (17 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (21 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (36 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (36 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (38 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (39 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (61 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (66 mi)
- Žilina Airport (68 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (149 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (164 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 120 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.201 and 18.311 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 12' 2" and E 18° 18' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:39 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:18 am and 5:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Discover Kuźnia Raciborska
Kuźnia Raciborska in Powiat raciborski (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 5,472 citizens is a place in Poland about 182 mi (or 294 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Current time in Kuźnia Raciborska is now 05:39 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Kuźnia Raciborska, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 40 mi (or 64 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nedza, Bierawa, Lyski, Kornowac and Cisek. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 64 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018.2 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 6% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 22nd of October 2019
17°C (63 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Broken clouds, calm.
Wednesday, 23rd of October 2019
14°C (58 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 24th of October 2019
18°C (64 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Elektrowóz z Maroka, czyli 201Eo-007 ze składem węglarek
Sprowadzona z Maroka lokomotywa 201Eo-007 ze składem węglarek przejeżdża przez miejscowość o nazwie Nędza. Elektrowóz należy do firmy ECCO Rail. 28.09.2013.
EU07-118 w Nędzy
EU07-118 z Zakładu Taboru w Katowicach odjeżdża z Nędzy, prowadząc pociąg osobowy nr 807 relacji Katowice - Racibórz. 19.VII.2008.
Cabview EN57: [D29:151] Racibórz - Nędza
Przejazd w kabinie EN57 na odcinku Racibórz - Nędza. Na filmie można zobaczyć most : nad Odrą i Kanałem Ulgi. Pozdrawiam wszystkich MK, zapraszam do oglądania, oceniania i komentowania...
ARS Kuźnia Raciborska 2015 Gajdosz&Durczok Mroauto.pl Racing Team
Debiut załogi Mroauto.plRacingTeam w składzie Dawid Gajdosz i Mateusz Durczok w samochodzie BMW E36 – kl.3 / RWD.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Kuźnia Raciborska is a town in Racibórz County, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland, with 5,630 inhabitants (2004).
Siedliska, Racibórz County
Siedliska is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kuźnia Raciborska, within Racibórz County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres south of Kuźnia Raciborska, 12 km north of Racibórz, and 52 km west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 670.
Dziergowice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bierawa, within Kędzierzyn-Koźle County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres south-east of Bierawa, 14 km south-east of Kędzierzyn-Koźle, and 54 km south-east of the regional capital Opole. Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. The village has a population of 3,000.
Solarnia, Opole Voivodeship
Solarnia (German Salzforst) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bierawa, within Kędzierzyn-Koźle County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 8 kilometres south-east of Bierawa, 15 km south-east of Kędzierzyn-Koźle, and 55 km south-east of the regional capital Opole. Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. The village has a population of 532.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kuźnia Raciborska.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ratiborhammer, Kuźnica Raciborska, Kuźnia Raciborska, Кужня Рачиборска, Kuzņa Raciborska, Кузня-Рациборская, Кузња Раћиборска, Кузня-Рациборська