in Powiat wodzisławski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Gliwice Glider Airport (19 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (21 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (23 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (29 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (40 mi)
- Žilina Airport (54 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (54 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (56 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (67 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (141 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (159 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (181 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (182 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.017 and 18.521 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 1' 1" and E 18° 31' 15"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:23 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:05 am and 8:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-05-09 08:31:36
Delve into Markłowice
Markłowice in Powiat wodzisławski (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 5,173 habitants is located in Poland about 187 mi (or 301 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Markłowice is now 04:23 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 13 airports close to Markłowice, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jankowice Rybnickie, Mszana, Wodzislaw Slaski, Radlin and Jastrzebie Zdroj. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 71 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 28% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Tuesday, 11th of May 2021
24°C (75 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 12th of May 2021
22°C (71 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 13th of May 2021
10°C (50 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Fotograf Ślubny Wodzisław Śląski, Jastrzębie Zdrój, Żory, Racibórz, Rybnik.
http://youtu.be/UqMmF-OIHjc Fotograf Ślubny Wodzisław Śląski, Jastrzębie Zdrój, Żory, Racibórz, Rybnik. Zapraszam na pokaz zdjęć ślubnych. Fotograf ślubny z naszego zespołu wykonuje...
Pociąg Kolei Śląskich relacji Wodzisław-Pszczyna
Pociąg Kolei Śląskich relacji Wodzisław Śląski- Pszczyna po wyjeździe ze stacji w Wodzisławiu i przystanku Wodzisław Śląski- Radlin, zmierza w kierunku przystanku Radlin Obszary....
Zorza Wodzisław - SMS LO2 Opole
Fragmenty 3 seta 3 meczu fazy play-out grupy 2 II ligi siatkówki kobiet sezonu 2012/2013.
Zorza Wodzisław - Sokół Katowice tie-break
Fragmenty 5 seta meczu 22 kolejki rundy zasadniczej grupy 2 II ligi siatkówki kobiet sezonu 2012/2013.
NNCT. videomag #8 - Jarosław Cyndzer
Troche Świeżego materiału nagranego nie najlepszą kamerą ;) Jarek Cyndzer wytłumaczy wam jak sie powinno szurać ! :D Link do strony na Facebooku ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Radlin, Silesian Voivodeship
Radlin is a town in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland, with 17,656 inhabitants (2006). Located in southern part of the Voivodeship, close to the Czech border, between 1975 and 1999, Radlin was a district of the city of Wodzisław Śląski. First mention of the settlement of Biertułtowy (which now makes the center of Radlin) comes from 1305, as Bertholdi villa. The very name Radlin probably comes from the Polish word radło, which means ard.
Marklowice is a village in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Marklowice. It lies approximately 6 kilometres east of Wodzisław Śląski and 43 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. In 2005 the village had a population of 5,180. The football club Polonia Marklowice, founded in 1922, plays in the village.
Połomia, Wodzisław County
Połomia is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Mszana, within Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres north-east of Mszana, 8 km east of Wodzisław Śląski, and 43 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 2,300.
Jankowice Rybnickie is a village in Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Świerklany. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south of Rybnik and 41 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,900.
These districts belong to Markłowice.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Markłowice.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Markłowice.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: