in Powiat wodzisławski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (18 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (20 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (25 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (27 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (42 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (53 mi)
- Žilina Airport (54 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (58 mi)
- Holešov Airport (62 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (139 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (157 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (181 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (184 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.004 and 18.472 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 0' 13" and E 18° 28' 19"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:46 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:35 am and 4:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Wodzisław Śląski
Wodzisław Śląski in Powiat wodzisławski (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 49,521 habitants is a city located in Poland about 189 mi (or 304 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Wodzisław Śląski is now 03:46 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 13 airports closer to Wodzisław Śląski, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Zabreh Ostrava Airport in Czechia in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km). The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 29 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), East. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Radlin, Marklowice, Mszana, Rydultowy and Godow. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 1°C / 35 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Evening Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 35 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1030 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
Monday, 20th of January 2020
2°C (35 °F)
0°C (32 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 21st of January 2020
1°C (34 °F)
0°C (32 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 22nd of January 2020
1°C (34 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Gradobicie Wodzisław Śląski 3 lipca 2012
Wodzisław Śląski. 3 lipca 2012 godzina18:32 W jednym momencie niebo zakryły chmury. Chwilę później zaczęło się piekło. Największy zaobserwowany grad był wielkości piłki do golfa.
Teatr Tańca VIVERO - Wspomnienie (Wodzisław Śląski, TAŃCZ!MY)
Wiem, że nie wygląda tak jak powinno, ale to tylko dlatego, że duet jest tańczony w składzie BARDZO awaryjnym - przez starą babę, która miała półtorej roku przerwy w tańczeniu,...
Droga wojewódzka nr 933: Wodzisław Śląski - Jastrzębie Zdrój
Przejazd drogą wojewódzką nr 933 z Wodzisławia Śląskiego do Jastrzębia Zdroju, Początkowy odcinek nagrania obejmuje fragment drogi krajowej nr 78 (od skrzyżowania z drogą wojewódzką...
Drift Open Rd. 3 Wodzisław Śl. 2012
Trzecia runda Drift Open (Polish Drift Series) Driftingowego Pucharu Polski. Wodzisław Śląski 4-5.08.2012. Film z pierwszego dnia (kwalifikacje TOP32). Na drugim dniu mnie niestety nie...
Farben Lehre - Pogodna [Wodzisław Śl.]
Farben Lehre - Pogodna Wodzisław Śląski IV Juwenalia 29.05.2009.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Wodzisław Śląski is a town in Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland with 50,493 inhabitants (2007). It is the seat of Wodzisław County. It was previously in Katowice Voivodeship (1975–1998); close to the border with the Czech Republic, about 290 km south of Warsaw and about 100 km west of Kraków, on the southern outskirts of the metropolitan area known as the Upper Silesian Coal Basin (Polish: Górnośląskie Zagłębie Węglowe, GZW).
Radlin, Silesian Voivodeship
Radlin is a town in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland, with 17,656 inhabitants (2006). Located in southern part of the Voivodeship, close to the Czech border, between 1975 and 1999, Radlin was a district of the city of Wodzisław Śląski. First mention of the settlement of Biertułtowy (which now makes the center of Radlin) comes from 1305, as Bertholdi villa. The very name Radlin probably comes from the Polish word radło, which means ard.
MOSiR Stadium (Wodzisław Śląski)
MOSiR Stadion is a multi-purpose stadium in Wodzisław Śląski, Poland. It is currently used mostly for football matches and served as the home stadium of Odra Wodzisław. The stadium has a capacity of 7,000 people. Its facilities include heated turf, floodlights emitting 2,000 lux, tennis courts, gymnasium, and office building.
Turza Śląska is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Gorzyce, within Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland, close to the Czech border. It lies approximately 4 kilometres northeast of Gorzyce, 3 km southwest of Wodzisław Śląski, and 51 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,094.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Wodzisław Śląski.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Wodisław-Śląski, Wodzisław, Wodzisław Śląski, Воджислав Шльонски, וודזיסלאב שלזיה, Silezijos Vodzislavas, Vodzislava Slonska, Водзислав-Слёнски, Вођислав Слонски, Władźisłůw, Водзислав-Шлёнски, Водзіслав-Шльонський, 希隆斯克地區沃濟斯瓦夫