in Rybnik of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Gliwice Glider Airport (16 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (20 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (26 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (31 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (38 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (49 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (58 mi)
- Žilina Airport (59 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (65 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (143 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (161 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (180 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.074 and 18.476 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 4' 24" and E 18° 28' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:19 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:34 am and 3:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Niewiadom
Niewiadom in Rybnik (Województwo Śląskie) is located in Poland about 185 mi (or 298 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Niewiadom is now 05:19 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports close to Niewiadom, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Radlin, Jejkowice, Gaszowice, Rydultowy and Wodzislaw Slaski. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 0°C / 32 °F
|Morning Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Evening Temperature||0°C / 32 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
1°C (34 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 13th of December 2019
2°C (35 °F)
0°C (33 °F)
Light snow, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Saturday, 14th of December 2019
3°C (38 °F)
5°C (42 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Rybnik: przejażdżka po mieście + bonus (2x)
Rybnik: przejażdżka po mieście. Rybnik: a drive around the city.
Fotograf Ślubny Wodzisław Śląski, Jastrzębie Zdrój, Żory, Racibórz, Rybnik.
http://youtu.be/UqMmF-OIHjc Fotograf Ślubny Wodzisław Śląski, Jastrzębie Zdrój, Żory, Racibórz, Rybnik. Zapraszam na pokaz zdjęć ślubnych. Fotograf ślubny z naszego zespołu wykonuje...
Karczma Piwna 2014 Rydułtowy-Anna oraz Chwałowice
06.12.2014 - Karczma Piwna WZZ "Sierpień 80" KWK Rydułtowy-Anna oraz KWK Chwałowice.
Film o największej hałdzie pogórniczej w Europie znajdującej się w Rydułtowach. W 2007 roku nadano jej nazwę "Szarlota".
Wśród nocnej ciszy
http://www.artgroup.pl Niezwykły świąteczny teledysk w aranżacji pracowników agencji reklamowej Art Group. Kolęda "wśród nocnej ciszy" w naszej interpretacji jako wyjątkowe życzenia...
Kronika Miejska Rybnik, piątek, 11 czerwca 2010
Relacja poświęcona otwarciu boiska na terenie Zespołu Szkolno-Przedszkolnego nr 2 w Rybniku-Niewiadomiu.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Radlin, Silesian Voivodeship
Radlin is a town in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland, with 17,656 inhabitants (2006). Located in southern part of the Voivodeship, close to the Czech border, between 1975 and 1999, Radlin was a district of the city of Wodzisław Śląski. First mention of the settlement of Biertułtowy (which now makes the center of Radlin) comes from 1305, as Bertholdi villa. The very name Radlin probably comes from the Polish word radło, which means ard.
Szczerbice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Gaszowice, within Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 1 kilometre east of Gaszowice, 9 km west of Rybnik, and 44 km west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,980.
Jejkowice (German Jeykowitz) is a village in Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Jejkowice. It lies approximately 7 kilometres north-west of Rybnik and 42 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,540.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Niewiadom.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: