in Powiat wodzisławski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (20 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (20 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (23 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (28 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (41 mi)
- Žilina Airport (53 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (54 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (57 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (68 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (140 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (158 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (180 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (183 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.002 and 18.516 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 0' 6" and E 18° 30' 56"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:51 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:53 am and 8:50 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-07-14 07:22:23
Delve into Praga
Praga in Powiat wodzisławski (Województwo Śląskie) is a town located in Poland about 188 mi (or 303 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Time in Praga is now 12:51 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 13 airports closer to Praga, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Zabreh Ostrava Airport in Czechia in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km). The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), East. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Marklowice, Mszana, Wodzislaw Slaski, Jankowice Rybnickie and Radlin. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 85% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
22°C (72 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
15°C (59 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 17th of July 2020
18°C (65 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Zorza Wodzisław - SMS LO2 Opole
Fragmenty 3 seta 3 meczu fazy play-out grupy 2 II ligi siatkówki kobiet sezonu 2012/2013.
Zorza Wodzisław - Sokół Katowice tie-break
Fragmenty 5 seta meczu 22 kolejki rundy zasadniczej grupy 2 II ligi siatkówki kobiet sezonu 2012/2013.
NNCT. videomag #8 - Jarosław Cyndzer
Troche Świeżego materiału nagranego nie najlepszą kamerą ;) Jarek Cyndzer wytłumaczy wam jak sie powinno szurać ! :D Link do strony na Facebooku ...
Noworoczny Koncert Orkiestry Rozrywkowej Gminy Mszana
Pierwszy koncert mszańskiej orkiestry - 16 stycznia 2013.
HORYZONT - DOŻYNKI GMINNE MSZANA 2013
Występ zespołu Horyzont podczas Dożynek Gminnych w Mszanie (8 września 2013)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Radlin, Silesian Voivodeship
Radlin is a town in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland, with 17,656 inhabitants (2006). Located in southern part of the Voivodeship, close to the Czech border, between 1975 and 1999, Radlin was a district of the city of Wodzisław Śląski. First mention of the settlement of Biertułtowy (which now makes the center of Radlin) comes from 1305, as Bertholdi villa. The very name Radlin probably comes from the Polish word radło, which means ard.
Marklowice is a village in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Marklowice. It lies approximately 6 kilometres east of Wodzisław Śląski and 43 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. In 2005 the village had a population of 5,180. The football club Polonia Marklowice, founded in 1922, plays in the village.
Mszana is a village in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Mszana. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south-east of Wodzisław Śląski and 47 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,559.
Połomia, Wodzisław County
Połomia is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Mszana, within Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres north-east of Mszana, 8 km east of Wodzisław Śląski, and 43 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 2,300.
Jankowice Rybnickie is a village in Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Świerklany. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south of Rybnik and 41 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,900.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Praga.