in Powiat wodzisławski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Gliwice Glider Airport (18 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (20 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (24 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (29 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (40 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (52 mi)
- Žilina Airport (56 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (57 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (67 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (141 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (159 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (182 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.033 and 18.500 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 1' 59" and E 18° 30' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:12 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:57 am and 4:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Chałupki in Powiat wodzisławski (Województwo Śląskie) is a place in Poland about 187 mi (or 301 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Current time in Chałupki is now 11:12 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports near Chałupki, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Marklowice, Radlin, Wodzislaw Slaski, Jankowice Rybnickie and Mszana. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 6°C / 44 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 6% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 15th of November 2019
12°C (53 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 16th of November 2019
12°C (54 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 17th of November 2019
11°C (52 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel przy Młynie
Dom Gościnny Jordan
Leśne Runo Motel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Fotograf Ślubny Wodzisław Śląski, Jastrzębie Zdrój, Żory, Racibórz, Rybnik.
http://youtu.be/UqMmF-OIHjc Fotograf Ślubny Wodzisław Śląski, Jastrzębie Zdrój, Żory, Racibórz, Rybnik. Zapraszam na pokaz zdjęć ślubnych. Fotograf ślubny z naszego zespołu wykonuje...
Pociąg Kolei Śląskich relacji Wodzisław-Pszczyna
Pociąg Kolei Śląskich relacji Wodzisław Śląski- Pszczyna po wyjeździe ze stacji w Wodzisławiu i przystanku Wodzisław Śląski- Radlin, zmierza w kierunku przystanku Radlin Obszary....
Konura Złotoczelna ( Aratinga auricapilla ) - Sklep Zoologiczny ZooWitek
Witamy, Filmik przedstawia 2-miesięczną Konurę Złotoczelną - ręcznie wykarmioną przez nas. Zapraszamy, ZooWitek.pl.
NNCT. videomag #8 - Jarosław Cyndzer
Troche Świeżego materiału nagranego nie najlepszą kamerą ;) Jarek Cyndzer wytłumaczy wam jak sie powinno szurać ! :D Link do strony na Facebooku ...
Batman Arkham City Ultra Settings 9800 GT Test
FPS: 20-45 FPS and Fraps: 10-25 Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-760 Processor (8M Cache, 2.80 GHz)@4.0 GHz Memory: DDR3 Kingston 12GB PC1333 2x2GB-CL9 2x4GB-CL9 Hard Drive: WD Caviar...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Radlin, Silesian Voivodeship
Radlin is a town in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland, with 17,656 inhabitants (2006). Located in southern part of the Voivodeship, close to the Czech border, between 1975 and 1999, Radlin was a district of the city of Wodzisław Śląski. First mention of the settlement of Biertułtowy (which now makes the center of Radlin) comes from 1305, as Bertholdi villa. The very name Radlin probably comes from the Polish word radło, which means ard.
MOSiR Stadium (Wodzisław Śląski)
MOSiR Stadion is a multi-purpose stadium in Wodzisław Śląski, Poland. It is currently used mostly for football matches and served as the home stadium of Odra Wodzisław. The stadium has a capacity of 7,000 people. Its facilities include heated turf, floodlights emitting 2,000 lux, tennis courts, gymnasium, and office building.
Marklowice is a village in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Marklowice. It lies approximately 6 kilometres east of Wodzisław Śląski and 43 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. In 2005 the village had a population of 5,180. The football club Polonia Marklowice, founded in 1922, plays in the village.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Chałupki.