in Powiat rybnicki of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Gliwice Glider Airport (17 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (21 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (24 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (31 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (38 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (53 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (54 mi)
- Žilina Airport (55 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (65 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (143 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (161 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (180 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.033 and 18.583 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 1' 59" and E 18° 34' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:42 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:37 am and 8:59 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover Kopalnia Bluchle
Kopalnia Bluchle in Powiat rybnicki (Województwo Śląskie) is a town in Poland about 185 mi (or 297 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Current time in Kopalnia Bluchle is now 08:42 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports near Kopalnia Bluchle, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), East. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jankowice Rybnickie, Marklowice, Rybnik, Jastrzebie Zdroj and Mszana. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||5%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 68% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Friday, 25th of June 2021
18°C (65 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 26th of June 2021
21°C (70 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 27th of June 2021
24°C (76 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Gimnazjum im. Karola Miarki w Świerklanach
Gimnazjum im. Karola Miarki w Świerklanach Szkoła Podstawowa nr 2 im. Świętej Jadwigi w Świerklanach Przedszkole nr 2 w Świerklanach.
LJKS Eldorado I Grand Prix Śląska
Film promocyjny I Grand Prix Śląska organizowanego przez Ludowy Jeździecki Klub Sportowy "Eldorado" w Świerklanach.
Jankowice - Gmina Świerklany - Polska
Photographer Janusz Dziergwa Jankowice leżą w województwie śląskim, w powiecie rybnickim. Są w środku kwadratu tworzonego przez Rybnik, Żory, Jastrzębie i Wodzisław.. Gmina składa...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Gogołowa (German Gogolau) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Mszana, within Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres north-east of Mszana, 11 km east of Wodzisław Śląski, and 40 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,027.
Jankowice Rybnickie is a village in Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Świerklany. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south of Rybnik and 41 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,900.
Świerklany Dolne is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Świerklany, within Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres south-east of Jankowice Rybnickie, 8 km south of Rybnik, and 40 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,300.
Michałkowice, Rybnik County
Michałkowice is a settlement in the administrative district of Gmina Świerklany, within Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is part of the village of Jankowice Rybnickie. It lies approximately 2 kilometres east of Jankowice Rybnickie (the gmina seat), 6 km south of Rybnik, and 40 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice.
Świerklany Górne is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Świerklany, within Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres south-east of Jankowice Rybnickie, 8 km south of Rybnik, and 40 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,900.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kopalnia Bluchle.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bluecherschaft, Kopalnia Blücher, Kopalnia Bluchle