in Powiat wodzisławski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (18 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (24 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (24 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (24 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (45 mi)
- Žilina Airport (50 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (57 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (58 mi)
- Holešov Airport (60 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (136 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (154 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (177 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (187 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.949 and 18.489 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 56' 55" and E 18° 29' 19"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:16 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:37 am and 8:59 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Skrzyszów
Skrzyszów in Powiat wodzisławski (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 3,429 habitants is a town located in Poland about 192 mi (or 309 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Time in Skrzyszów is now 10:16 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 13 airports closer to Skrzyszów, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Zabreh Ostrava Airport in Czechia in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km). The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 24 mi (or 29 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), East. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Godow, Mszana, Wodzislaw Slaski, Marklowice and Jastrzebie Zdroj. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 56% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Wednesday, 23rd of June 2021
19°C (67 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 24th of June 2021
25°C (77 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 25th of June 2021
23°C (73 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Zorza Wodzisław - SMS LO2 Opole
Fragmenty 3 seta 3 meczu fazy play-out grupy 2 II ligi siatkówki kobiet sezonu 2012/2013.
Zorza Wodzisław - Sokół Katowice tie-break
Fragmenty 5 seta meczu 22 kolejki rundy zasadniczej grupy 2 II ligi siatkówki kobiet sezonu 2012/2013.
HORYZONT - DOŻYNKI GMINNE MSZANA 2013
Występ zespołu Horyzont podczas Dożynek Gminnych w Mszanie (8 września 2013)
Rozróba w barze
Inscenizacja była jednym z punktów programu imprezy pn. II MOTO-COUNTRY Mszana 2014.
POZNAJEMY WASZE I NASZE - Film promocyjny/PL
Film promujący walory turystyczne polskiej gminy Mszana i czeskiej Budišov nad Budišovkou, zrealizowany w ramach projektu współfinansowanego z Europejskiego Funduszu Rozwoju Regionalnego...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Petrůvka is a 31 km long river originating in Poland but flowing mostly through Karviná District, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic. It is the right tributary of the Olza River, to which it enters in Závada.
Godów, Silesian Voivodeship
Godów is a village and the seat of Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It lies near the border with the Czech Republic. The Olza River flows through the village's southern outskirts. Although it does not lie within the historical borders of Cieszyn Silesia, it is a part of Euroregion Cieszyn Silesia. Well-known Polish actor Franciszek Pieczka was born here.
Mszana is a village in Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Mszana. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south-east of Wodzisław Śląski and 47 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,559.
Gołkowice, Silesian Voivodeship
Gołkowice is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 3,345 and lies on the border with the Czech Republic. There is a wooden Saint Anne Church from 1878 in the village.
Krostoszowice is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 988 and lies near the border with the Czech Republic. It is approximately 4 kilometres north of Godów, 5 km south of Wodzisław Śląski, and 50 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice.
Podbucze is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 204 and lies close to the border with the Czech Republic.
Skrzyszów, Silesian Voivodeship
Skrzyszów is a village in Gmina Godów, Wodzisław County, Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland. It has a population of 3,280 and lies close to the border with the Czech Republic.
Szotkówka is a river of Poland.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Skrzyszów.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: