in Powiat raciborski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Gliwice Glider Airport (15 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (21 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (33 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (34 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (38 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (42 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (62 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (63 mi)
- Žilina Airport (65 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (147 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (164 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 120 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.162 and 18.372 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 9' 44" and E 18° 22' 18"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:46 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:32 am and 4:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Szymocice
Szymocice in Powiat raciborski (Województwo Śląskie) is located in Poland about 183 mi (or 294 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Szymocice is now 01:46 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports close to Szymocice, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 37 mi (or 59 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lyski, Nedza, Kuznia Raciborska, Gaszowice and Kornowac. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 1°C / 34 °F
|Morning Temperature||0°C / 33 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 31 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1036 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 24th of January 2020
2°C (35 °F)
-1°C (31 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Saturday, 25th of January 2020
1°C (33 °F)
-1°C (31 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Sunday, 26th of January 2020
1°C (34 °F)
1°C (35 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Film Półkolonie letnie 2014 GKS Dąb Gaszowice
W poniedziałek 04.08.2014 r. na obiekcie sportowym w Łukowie Śląskim rozpoczęły się Sportowe Półkolonie Letnie 2014 organizowane przez Gminny Klub Sportowy Dąb Gaszowice dla dzieci...
Elektrowóz z Maroka, czyli 201Eo-007 ze składem węglarek
Sprowadzona z Maroka lokomotywa 201Eo-007 ze składem węglarek przejeżdża przez miejscowość o nazwie Nędza. Elektrowóz należy do firmy ECCO Rail. 28.09.2013.
EU07-118 w Nędzy
EU07-118 z Zakładu Taboru w Katowicach odjeżdża z Nędzy, prowadząc pociąg osobowy nr 807 relacji Katowice - Racibórz. 19.VII.2008.
ARS Kuźnia Raciborska 2015 Gajdosz&Durczok Mroauto.pl Racing Team
Debiut załogi Mroauto.plRacingTeam w składzie Dawid Gajdosz i Mateusz Durczok w samochodzie BMW E36 – kl.3 / RWD.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Jankowice, Racibórz County
Jankowice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kuźnia Raciborska, within Racibórz County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 9 kilometres south-east of Kuźnia Raciborska, 15 km north-east of Racibórz, and 45 km west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 440.
Górki Śląskie is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Nędza, within Racibórz County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres east of Nędza, 13 km north-east of Racibórz, and 46 km west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 921.
Szymocice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Nędza, within Racibórz County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres east of Nędza, 14 km north-east of Racibórz, and 46 km west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 304.
Bogunice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Lyski, within Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 15 kilometres north-west of Rybnik and 47 km west of the regional capital Katowice.
Adamowice, Silesian Voivodeship
Adamowice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Lyski, within Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres west of Lyski, 17 km west of Rybnik, and 50 km west of the regional capital Katowice.
Lyski is a village in Rybnik County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Lyski. It lies approximately 13 kilometres west of Rybnik and 46 km west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,800.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Szymocice.