in Powiat krapkowicki of Województwo Opolskie, Poland
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (14 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (33 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (39 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (47 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (55 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (58 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (59 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (83 mi)
- Holešov Airport (84 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (164 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (177 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 131 mi)
- Opole (zoo, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.492 and 18.020 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 29' 31" and E 18° 1' 11"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:16 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:43 am and 9:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-07-04 07:21:21
Delve into Gogolin
Gogolin in Powiat krapkowicki (Województwo Opolskie) with it's 6,077 habitants is a town located in Poland about 176 mi (or 284 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Time in Gogolin is now 08:16 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Gogolin, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 23 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Centennial Hall in Wrocław in a distance of 59 mi (or 95 km), North-West. We saw 1 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Krapkowice, Walce, Zdzieszowice, Izbicko and Strzeleczki. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 62% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Sunday, 5th of July 2020
25°C (77 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 6th of July 2020
24°C (76 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of July 2020
16°C (61 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Gogolin - kilkutysięczne miasteczko na Opolszczyźnie leżące na szlaku kolejowym Wrocław - Katowice.
GOGOLIN - przejazd Kolejowy (Level crossing)
Zobacz mój kanał: http://www.youtube.com/user/wareda Poczytaj mojego bloga: http://bahnmeister.tumblr.com/ Katzer Simple Productions.
Ślubowanie klasy pierwszej Mundurowej
Ślubowanie klasy pierwszej "Mundurowej" w Zespole Szkół w Gogolinie.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Gogolin is a town in Poland, in Opole Voivodeship, in Krapkowice County. It has 6,116 inhabitants (2004).
Górażdże (German Gorasdze) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Gogolin, within Krapkowice County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres north of Gogolin, 9 km north-east of Krapkowice, and 16 km south of the regional capital Opole. The village has a population of 1,100. In the 1960s the quarries were expanded in the area due to the increase of the lime production and starting a new lime plant in 1966.
Obrowiec, Opole Voivodeship
Obrowiec (German Oberwitz) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Gogolin, within Krapkowice County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres south of Gogolin, 4 km south-east of Krapkowice, and 25 km south of the regional capital Opole. Before 1945 the area was part of Germany.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Gogolin.
- Renska Wies
- Strzelce Opolskie
- Polska Cerekiew
- Kuznia Raciborska
- Pietrowice Wielkie
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Gogolin, Гоголин, กอกอลิน, Гоголін, 戈戈林