in Powiat głubczycki of Województwo Opolskie, Poland
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (16 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (31 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (32 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (34 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (48 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (53 mi)
- Holešov Airport (61 mi)
- Žilina Airport (70 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (80 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (142 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (155 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.158 and 17.985 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 9' 27" and E 17° 59' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:22 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:05 am and 7:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-04-08 07:22:58
Baborów in Powiat głubczycki (Województwo Opolskie) with it's 3,114 residents is a town located in Poland about 194 mi (or 312 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital place.
Time in Baborów is now 05:22 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Baborów, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Zabreh Ostrava Airport in Czechia in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km). The closest airport in Poland is Gliwice Glider Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 26 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc in Czechia at a distance of 51 mi (or 82 km). The closest in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 53 mi (or 82 km), South-West.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kietrz, Pawlowiczki, Pietrowice Wielkie, Polska Cerekiew and Glubczyce. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 10th of April 2020
10°C (50 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 11th of April 2020
12°C (53 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 12th of April 2020
15°C (59 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Grobnik 21/10/2012 - Ibiza Cupra tdi - best lap - 1.56.80
Seat Ibiza cupra tdi 190 cv Bilstein b8 + prokit ebc redstuff hankook v12 evo quasi finite Powered by GoPro.
Kombinat Rolny Kietrz ☆ wycieczka ☆ część I ☆
Siemaneczko :) Z wycieczki będą trzy części. Zapraszam także na fanpage XD https://www.facebook.com/pages/%C5%9Awiat-Ursus%C3%B3w/298173190378505?fref=ts.
Table tennis tenis stołowy ping pong Maciek 10 lat Gryf Kietrz
Po dłuuuugiej przerwie powrót do treningów.
Push Press Do Video Analizy Błędów na MNBBC.COM
Film z wykonania ćwiczenia Push Press, stworzony do oceny przez ekspertów na portalu kulturystyki naturalnej MNBBC.COM Modern Natural Bodybuilding Community.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Baborów is a small town in Poland near Głubczyce, Opole Voivodeship. The first mention of the town comes from 1296 in which a wójt Jarosław is mentioned. The town was most likely founded by a Bohemian magnate, Bavor (Babor). Later it was part of an independent principality, the Austro Hungarian Empire, and then Kingdom of Prussia. After World War II it became part of Poland.
Dobrosławice, Opole Voivodeship
Dobrosławice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pawłowiczki, within Kędzierzyn-Koźle County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres south-west of Pawłowiczki, 22 km south-west of Kędzierzyn-Koźle, and 53 km south of the regional capital Opole. Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. The village has a population of 200.
Maciowakrze is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pawłowiczki, within Kędzierzyn-Koźle County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 8 kilometres south of Pawłowiczki, 23 km south-west of Kędzierzyn-Koźle, and 54 km south of the regional capital Opole. Before 1945 the area was part of Germany.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Baborów.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bauerwitz, Baborów, Баборов, Baborova, Баборув, Baborůw, 巴博魯夫