in Powiat cieszyński of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (11 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (24 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (31 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (33 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (41 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (47 mi)
- Žilina Airport (48 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (69 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (140 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (160 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (173 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (182 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.921 and 18.766 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 55' 15" and E 18° 45' 58"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:35 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:21 am and 8:20 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Strumień in Powiat cieszyński (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 3,419 citizens is a town in Poland about 187 mi (or 301 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Current time in Strumień is now 03:35 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports near Strumień, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), North-East. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Suszec, Skoczow, Zory, Jastrzebie Zdroj and Pszczyna. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 59 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||28%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Friday, 6th of August 2021
17°C (62 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 7th of August 2021
22°C (72 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Sunday, 8th of August 2021
22°C (72 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Wisla Strumien - Cukrownik Chybie
Skrót spotkania Ligi okręgowej Bielsko rozegranego w strumieniu pomiędzy Wisłą a Cukrownikiem CHybie.
Zlot Pojazdów Zabytkowych - Strumień 2014 - Vintage cars
Krótka relacja z V Strumieńskiego Zlotu Pojazdów Zabytkowych (7/8.06.2014) .
Wisla Strumien - Cukrownik Chybie
Wypowiedź po meczowa trenera Cukrownika Chybie - Andrzej Myśliwca.
CZAS NA LUTNIĘ! Śpiewasz? Czekamy na Ciebie!
Chór Towarzystwa Śpiewaczego LUTNIA, ul. Młyńska 14, 43-246 Strumień (MGOK) www.lutnia-strumien.pl, www.facebook.com/chorlutnia W filmie wykorzystano sambę w wykonaniu grupy ...
powódź Bąków 2010.avi
Powódź Maj 2010 w gminie Strumień, miejscowość Bąków, trasa nr. 81 Skoczów - Żory, ok. godziny 18:00. Za 40min przybyło ok. 10-15cm wody. Pobliskie domy +/- 1,2m pod wodą.
Czerwony kapturek w Zbytkowie
Przedstawienie CZERWONY KAPTUREK w świetlicy środowiskowej w Zbytkowie zrealizowane przez dzieci i młodzież dla przedszkolaków.
Bóbr na Wiśle w Strumieniu. / Beaver on the Vistula River.
Bobry płynące korytem rzeki. Film jest powiększony cyfrowo 4x stąd słaba jakość, do tego słabe światło, bo godzina około 20:30.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Strumień is a town and the seat of Gmina Strumień, in Cieszyn County, in the Silesian Voivodeship of southern Poland, on the Vistula River. Currently situated in the Silesian Voivodeship (since 1999), Strumień was previously part of the Bielsko-Biała Voivodeship (1975–1998). It is located in the north-eastern part of the historical region of Cieszyn Silesia and is the smallest town of Cieszyn Silesia and one of the smallest in Poland.
Studzionka (German Staude) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pszczyna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 13 kilometres west of Pszczyna and 36 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 2,150.
Wisła Mała (German Deutsch Weichsel) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Pszczyna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 12 kilometres west of Pszczyna and 37 km south-west of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,295. The village of Wisła was first mentioned in 1223 as Vizla, in a document of Bishop of Wrocław issued for Norbertine Sisters in Rybnik among villages paying them tithe.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Strumień.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: