in Powiat bielski of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (15 mi)
- Žilina Airport (38 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (41 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (41 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (42 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (45 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (49 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (52 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (135 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (158 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (158 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (189 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 121 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.717 and 19.032 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 43' 2" and E 19° 1' 54"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:23 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:14 am and 5:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-10-20 08:21:14
Szczyrk in Powiat bielski (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 5,860 citizens is a city in Poland about 194 mi (or 312 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Local time in Szczyrk is now 04:23 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of Szczyrk, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 15 mi (or 25 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), North. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bielsko-Biala, Lodygowice, Brenna, Zywiec and Wisla. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 10°C / 49 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Evening Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 67% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Wednesday, 21st of October 2020
10°C (50 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 22nd of October 2020
15°C (58 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 23rd of October 2020
12°C (53 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Papuga Park Hotel Spa&Wellness
Zimnik Luksus Natury
Meta Resort Vine&Spa
Centrum Sportu Rekord
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Szczyrk 2014 HD - spacer po okolicy
Szczyrk - miejscowość o charakterze turystyczno-wypoczynkowym. W filmie: Krzesełkowa kolej linowa Szczyrk-Jaworzyna-Skrzyczne Kompleks skoczni narciarskich Skalite Spacer - deptak nad Żylicą.
Szczyrk Skrzyczne 2015 Drone
chillout 06.01.2015 www.djidrone.pl http://instagram.com/instadronem "Forever Pit" by Dexter Britain (http://www.dexterbritain.co.uk)
Z kamerą dookoła Polski: Szczyrk
W pierwszym odcinku z cyklu „Z kamerą dookoła Polski" wybieramy się do narciarskiej stolicy naszego pięknego kraju, czyli Szczyrku. Czy warto się tam wybrać i co jeszcze oprócz szusowania...
SZCZYRK, Polska sierpień 2012 rok
Szczyrk - warto przeczytać ! na podstawie strony http://www.szczyrk.pl/2012-01-09-13-46-57/historia Trudno jest powiedzieć, kiedy w dolinie Żylicy pojawili się pierwsi osadnicy. Wiadomo...
Szczyrk , Niebieska Trasa 17.02.2013 Skrzyczne. Head Supershape i. Titan [full HD]
Szczyrk , Niebieska Trasa 17.02.2013, Przejazd rekreacyjny :) Narty-Head Supershape i. Titan 163. Film-Samsung Galaxy S3.
Agnieszka i Glenn - Szczyrk, Kościół na Górce, Hotel Alpin
http://www.studio-rk.pl/ tel 514910090 mail: email@example.com.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Szczyrk is a town in the Beskid Śląski mountains of southern Poland, situated in the valley of the Żylica river. It is part of the Silesian Voivodeship (since 1999), previously being part of the Bielsko-Biała Voivodeship (1975–1998). It has a population of 5,810 people (2004). The town is a popular winter sports centre, with over 60 km of ski routes served by 30 ski lifts.
Buczkowice is a village in Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Buczkowice. It lies approximately 12 kilometres south of Bielsko-Biała and 59 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 4,102.
Meszna, Silesian Voivodeship
Meszna is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Wilkowice, within Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres south-west of Wilkowice, 10 km south of Bielsko-Biała, and 56 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,831. It lies on the slopes of Klimczok mountain.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Szczyrk.
Szczyrk: Hotel Meta, Szczyrk (source)
Szczyrk: Hala Skrzyczeńska, Szczyrk (source)
Walczakula: www.przygodawgorach.pl "HANKUS0WKA, Walczakula (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Szczyrk, Шчирк, Ščirka, Щирк, 什切爾克