in Powiat bieruńsko-lędziński of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (9 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (24 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (29 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (30 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (46 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (51 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (57 mi)
- Žilina Airport (61 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (156 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (167 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (177 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 4 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 126 mi)
- Chorzów - Śląski Ogród Zoologiczny (zoo, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.058 and 19.101 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 3' 28" and E 19° 6' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:17 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:05 am and 7:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-04-06 07:22:42
Bojszowy in Powiat bieruńsko-lędziński (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 3,219 citizens is a place in Poland about 171 mi (or 276 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital city.
Current time in Bojszowy is now 09:17 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Bojszowy, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), East. We encountered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bierun, Ledziny, Miedzna, Chelm Slaski and Imielin. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 58 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1034 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
15°C (59 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
16°C (61 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 10th of April 2020
15°C (59 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Grand Theft Auto Bieruń
Zachęcamy do Oglądania :DD GTA real life : v. Bieruń Daj okejkę i subskrybuj :DD.
DJI Phantom 2 V2 - gimball H3 3D/Gopro- Bieruń Stary - Erg
kolejne testy : DJI Phantom 2 V2 - gimball H3 3D/Gopro- Bieruń Stary - Erg.
DJI Phantom 2 V2 - gimball H3 3D/Gopro- Bieruń Stary 500m.UP
Test wysokości, na razie 500 m w górę. DJI Phantom 2 V2 - gimball H3 3D/Gopro 3 black+ Muzyka : https://soundcloud.com/re-peet-1/max-relax-new-edit.
DJI Phantom 2 V2 - gimball H3 3D/Gopro- Bieruń Stary - Plac Spalań
To właśnie stąd dochodzą poranne wybuchy :) Muzyka : https://soundcloud.com/nilow/asaf-avidan-one-day-nilow.
Dożynki Bieruń 2009: Kabaret Młodych Panów - Gieniu
Dożynki Bieruń 2009: Kabaret Młodych Panów - Gieniu. Sorry za jakosc ale film robiony telefonem.
club evoque bierun luglio 2012
Un cingolato chiamato EVOQUE... Discarica miniera a Bierun ( Katowice Polonia ) Czołg o nazwie EVOQUE ... Hałda Bieruń.
Ruchoma szopka w Bieruniu Starym
Ruchoma szopka Bożonarodzeniowa w kościele św. Bartłomieja w Bieruniu Starym.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bojszowy is a village in Bieruń-Lędziny County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Bojszowy. It lies approximately 10 kilometres south of Bieruń and 24 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,219. The settlement was first mentioned in a 1368 deed issued by John I of Opava, Duke of Racibórz.
Jedlina, Silesian Voivodeship
Jedlina is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bojszowy, within Bieruń-Lędziny County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres south-east of Bojszowy, 12 km south of Bieruń, and 26 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 463.
Bojszowy Nowe is a village, in the administrative district of Gmina Bojszowy, within Bieruń-Lędziny County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres south-west of Bojszowy, 11 km south of Bieruń, and 24 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 1,192.
Międzyrzecze, Silesian Voivodeship
Międzyrzecze is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bojszowy, within Bieruń-Lędziny County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres south-west of Bojszowy, 13 km south of Bieruń, and 26 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 754.
Wola, Silesian Voivodeship
Wola is a large village in the administrative district of Gmina Miedźna, within Pszczyna County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 14 kilometres east of Pszczyna and 28 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has an approximate population of 9,500 making Poland's fourth largest village.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bojszowy.