in Powiat oświęcimski of Województwo Małopolskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (10 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (28 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (36 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (41 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (47 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (51 mi)
- Žilina Airport (53 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (69 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (149 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (169 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (175 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.882 and 19.223 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 52' 55" and E 19° 13' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:14 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:49 am and 5:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Kęty
Kęty in Powiat oświęcimski (Województwo Małopolskie) with it's 19,249 habitants is a town located in Poland about 180 mi (or 289 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Time in Kęty is now 06:14 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports closer to Kęty, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Porabka, Osiek, Andrychow, Lodygowice and Bielsko-Biala. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 47 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Tuesday, 18th of February 2020
8°C (46 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 19th of February 2020
5°C (41 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Light snow, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Thursday, 20th of February 2020
3°C (37 °F)
1°C (33 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Pierwszy trening z Team Sport Hejnał Kęty TVK HD
TVK HD Pierwszy trening z Team Sport Hejnał Kęty TVK HD.
Osobliwości - Fundacja Grupa Kęty Dzieciom Podbeskidzia
TVK HD Osobliwości - Fundacja Grupa Kęty Dzieciom Podbeskidzia.
VI Wielki Charytatywny Jarmark Bożonarodzeniowy TVK HD
TVK HD VI Wielki Charytatywny Jarmark Bożonarodzeniowy TVK HD.
OSP Kęty - 2013.12.25 Usuwanie skutków wichury | Ochotnicza Straż Pożarna w Kętach
25 grudnia 2013 roku przechodzące przez nasz region wichury spowodowały liczne zniszczenia na terenie miasta i gminy Kęty. Jednostka OSP Kęty w okresie 3 godzin (21.00 -- 24.00) była...
Dzień Edukacji Narodowej w ZSG Nowa Wieś TVK HD
TVK HD Dzień Edukacji Narodowej w ZSG Nowa Wieś TVK HD.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Kęty is a town in Oświęcim County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland with 18,955 inhabitants (2012). The town located in Silesian Foothills dates its earliest document from 1277 when Polish prince of Opole Władysław confirmed sale of the settlement and adoption of Lviv city rights. The town's name comes from the word kąt (Polish for corner). The greatest development of the town came under the rule of Jagiellons, when the town became royal property.
Nowa Wieś, Oświęcim County
Nowa Wieś is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kęty, within Oświęcim County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 1 kilometre north of Kęty, 16 km south of Oświęcim, and 55 km west of the regional capital Kraków. The village has a population of 3,648.
Bujaków, Bielsko County
Bujaków is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Porąbka, within Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres north-west of Porąbka, 9 km east of Bielsko-Biała, and 47 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 2,176.
Czaniec is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Porąbka, within Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres north-east of Porąbka, 14 km east of Bielsko-Biała, and 48 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 5,536. John Paul II's genealogy hails from here.
Kobiernice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Porąbka, within Bielsko County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres north of Porąbka, 11 km east of Bielsko-Biała, and 48 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,345.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kęty.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kęty, Кенти, Kenty, Kentai, Kenti, Кенты, 肯蒂