in Powiat bieruńsko-lędziński of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (15 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (22 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (23 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (29 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (49 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (51 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (55 mi)
- Žilina Airport (67 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (161 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (162 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (182 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 130 mi)
- Chorzów - Śląski Ogród Zoologiczny (zoo, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.143 and 19.131 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 8' 33" and E 19° 7' 53"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:06 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:32 am and 8:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Lędziny
Lędziny in Powiat bieruńsko-lędziński (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 16,305 habitants is a town located in Poland about 166 mi (or 266 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Time in Lędziny is now 04:06 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Lędziny, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), South. We saw 1 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Imielin, Bierun, Chelm Slaski, Bojszowy and Chelmek. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 19th of June 2021
26°C (78 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 20th of June 2021
25°C (77 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 21st of June 2021
27°C (81 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2014-08-04 KWK ZIEMOWIT Kopalnia węgla kamiennego Lędziny - Hołdunów - Widok z lotu ptaka ŚLĄSK
2014-08-04 KWK ZIEMOWIT Kopalnia węgla kamiennego Lędziny - Hołdunów - Widok z lotu ptaka ŚLĄSK.
KWK Ziemowit Szyb Szewczyka widok na Lędziny i Hołdunów IMIELIN śląskie
2014-08-06 - KWK Ziemowit Szyb Szewczyka widok na Lędziny i Hołdunów IMIELIN śląskie.
Droga ekspresowa S1. (odcinek Lędziny - Tychy)
Przejazd drogą ekspresową S1 z Lędzin do Tych (wschodnia obwodnica GOP).
2014-08-19 Lędziny - KLIMONT - ŚWIĘTA GÓRA w LĘDZINACH Parafia św. Klemensa
KLIMONT - ŚWIĘTA GÓRA W LĘDZINACH Cokolwiek by wzniosłego i patetycznego nie napisać o Górce Klemensowej, zwanej popularnie Klimontem to i tak nie odda się w pełni przywiązania oraz...
MKS Lędziny- Piast Leszczyny 4:2 (gol na 4:1)
Gol Gardawskiego na 4:1 dla MKS-u w spotkaniu z Piastem Leszczyny, wygranym przez MKS 4:2; 9 VIII 2008.
7 Runda SMT 2011 Ledziny Koselski Rzeszótko Honda Civic próba 3 rally
www.salonalicja.za.pl www.tychy.pl www.noltychy.pl 1 miejsce w klasie 2 3 miejsce w klasyfikacji generalnej.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lędziny is a town in Silesia in southern Poland, near Katowice. It borders the Upper Silesian Metropolitan Union - a metropolis with a population of 2 million which is located in the Silesian Highlands. It is situated in the Silesian Voivodeship since its formation in 1999, previously in Katowice Voivodeship, and before then, of the Autonomous Silesian Voivodeship.
These districts belong to Lędziny.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Lędziny.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Lędziny.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Lędziny, Ленджини, レンジニ, Leņdzini, Лендзины, Ленђини, Lyńdźiny, Лендзіни, 倫濟內