in Powiat bieruńsko-lędziński of Województwo Śląskie, Poland
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (11 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (22 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (27 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (31 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (46 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (51 mi)
- Częstochowa-Rudniki (55 mi)
- Žilina Airport (63 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (158 mi)
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (165 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (178 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 5 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 128 mi)
- Chorzów - Śląski Ogród Zoologiczny (zoo, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.090 and 19.093 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 5' 24" and E 19° 5' 34"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Zloty - PLN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:44 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Warsaw
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:31 am and 4:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Poland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Poland. Last Update: 2020-10-30 08:29:16
Delve into Bieruń
Bieruń in Powiat bieruńsko-lędziński (Województwo Śląskie) with it's 19,659 habitants is located in Poland about 170 mi (or 273 km) south-west of Warsaw, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bieruń is now 11:44 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Warsaw with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports close to Bieruń, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Poland is Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Poland is Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), South-East. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bojszowy, Ledziny, Chelm Slaski, Imielin and Miedzna. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 49 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||8%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 31st of October 2020
10°C (51 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
9°C (48 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Monday, 2nd of November 2020
11°C (52 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2014-08-19 Lędziny - KLIMONT - ŚWIĘTA GÓRA w LĘDZINACH Parafia św. Klemensa
KLIMONT - ŚWIĘTA GÓRA W LĘDZINACH Cokolwiek by wzniosłego i patetycznego nie napisać o Górce Klemensowej, zwanej popularnie Klimontem to i tak nie odda się w pełni przywiązania oraz...
Grand Theft Auto Bieruń
Zachęcamy do Oglądania :DD GTA real life : v. Bieruń Daj okejkę i subskrybuj :DD.
DJI Phantom 2 V2 - gimball H3 3D/Gopro- Bieruń Stary - Erg
kolejne testy : DJI Phantom 2 V2 - gimball H3 3D/Gopro- Bieruń Stary - Erg.
DJI Phantom 2 V2 - gimball H3 3D/Gopro- Bieruń Stary 500m.UP
Test wysokości, na razie 500 m w górę. DJI Phantom 2 V2 - gimball H3 3D/Gopro 3 black+ Muzyka : https://soundcloud.com/re-peet-1/max-relax-new-edit.
DJI Phantom 2 V2 - gimball H3 3D/Gopro- Bieruń Stary - Plac Spalań
To właśnie stąd dochodzą poranne wybuchy :) Muzyka : https://soundcloud.com/nilow/asaf-avidan-one-day-nilow.
Dożynki Bieruń 2009: Kabaret Młodych Panów - Gieniu
Dożynki Bieruń 2009: Kabaret Młodych Panów - Gieniu. Sorry za jakosc ale film robiony telefonem.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lędziny is a town in Silesia in southern Poland, near Katowice. It borders the Upper Silesian Metropolitan Union - a metropolis with a population of 2 million which is located in the Silesian Highlands. It is situated in the Silesian Voivodeship since its formation in 1999, previously in Katowice Voivodeship, and before then, of the Autonomous Silesian Voivodeship.
Bojszowy is a village in Bieruń-Lędziny County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Bojszowy. It lies approximately 10 kilometres south of Bieruń and 24 km south of the regional capital Katowice. The village has a population of 3,219. The settlement was first mentioned in a 1368 deed issued by John I of Opava, Duke of Racibórz.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bieruń.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bieruń, Bieruń Stary, Берун, Beruň, ビェルニ, Beruņa, Берунь, Бјеруњ, Bjeruń, 別倫