in Trnava, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (13 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (36 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (46 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (56 mi)
- Sliač Airport (59 mi)
- Holešov Airport (62 mi)
- Žilina Airport (64 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (65 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (87 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (94 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (142 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.440 and 17.890 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 26' 24" and E 17° 53' 24"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:58 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:59 am and 8:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-07-11 07:20:57
Jelenová in Trnava is a town located in Slovakia about 41 mi (or 66 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital place.
Time in Jelenová is now 10:58 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Jelenová, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 46 mi (or 75 km), East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Hlohovec, Piestany, Nitra, Sellye and Topolcany. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 62 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||11%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
19°C (66 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
20°C (68 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
21°C (69 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
JUPER s.r.o. - STAVEBNÁ TECHNIKA
http://www.zlatestranky.sk/firmy/Hlohovec/H346510/JUPER+s.r.o.+-+STAVEBN%c3%81+TECHNIKA/ JUPER s.r.o. - STAVEBNÁ TECHNIKA Tehelná 1012/1, 92001 Hlohovec PREDAJ: stenové píly, ...
Oprava obuvi Kľúčová služba Gravírovanie Ostrenie Majster Servis Adobe prezentácia na prevádzku
3ds Max animation - road
Animácia v programe 3ds Max 2009 (V-Ray) - cesta v noci...inšpirované filmom Lost highway Animation in 3ds Max 2009 (V-Ray) - road in night...inspired by Lost Highway film...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Pastuchov is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Dolné Trhovište is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Horné Trhovište is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Tepličky is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jelenová.