in Politischer Bezirk Neusiedl am See of Burgenland, Austria
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (12 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (25 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (43 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (54 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (72 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (81 mi)
- Holešov Airport (92 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (92 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (108 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (164 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Tierpark Pamhagen (zoo, (21 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.017 and 17.100 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 1' 0" and E 17° 6' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- German, Croatian, Hungarian, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:12 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Vienna
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:17 am and 7:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Austria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Austria. Last Update: 2020-04-05 07:24:15
Delve into Deutsch Jahrndorf
Deutsch Jahrndorf in Politischer Bezirk Neusiedl am See (Burgenland) is located in Austria about 36 mi (or 58 km) east of Vienna, the country's capital town.
Current time in Deutsch Jahrndorf is now 04:12 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Vienna with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Deutsch Jahrndorf, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is M. R. Štefánik Airport in Slovakia in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km). The closest airport in Austria is Vienna International Airport in a distance of 25 mi (or 19 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Austria is Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape in a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km), South-West. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pama, Nickelsdorf, Kittsee, Zurndorf and Berg. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1032 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
13°C (55 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
14°C (58 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
15°C (59 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Братислава. граница Словакия - Австрия. Едем в сторону Мюнхена20140429 063739
магические цифры в названии это дата и время сьемки.
Schengen motorway border Slovakia - Austria June 2009
On the Austrian side they are removing the border infrastructure, while on the Slovak side nothing changed. This after 18 months from Slovakia entering Schengen.
Chris Cornell - Black Hole Sun
Chris Cornell - Black Hole Sun, Nova Rock Festival 2009, Nickelsdorf-Austria.
Maya 3d - WoW Worgen Lamp - Part 01 - Model
Starting point for a future free online tutorial about using Maya + Photoshop, to achieve some , old style ( blizz style ) model and texturing. All was done in 6:45. Edited to around 5:00....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Deutsch Jahrndorf.
- Bad Deutsch-Altenburg
- Weiden am See
- Neusiedl am See
- Sankt Andra am Zicksee