in Trnava, Slovakia
- Kunovice Airport (22 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (22 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (38 mi)
- Holešov Airport (42 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (43 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (56 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (76 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (78 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (124 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (144 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.714 and 17.376 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 42' 51" and E 17° 22' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:26 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:37 am and 8:13 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-08-09 07:22:00
Rovensko in Trnava is a town in Slovakia about 41 mi (or 66 km) north of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Current time in Rovensko is now 01:26 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports near Rovensko, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Kunovice Airport in Czechia in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km). The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape in Czechia at a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km). The closest in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 72 mi (or 45 km), West. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Senica, Skalica, Trnava, Pezinok and Malacky. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 88 °F
|Morning Temperature||31°C / 88 °F|
|Evening Temperature||31°C / 88 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 6% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 10th of August 2020
27°C (81 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 11th of August 2020
26°C (80 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 12th of August 2020
26°C (79 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
FK Senica vs Dukla Banská Bystrica 1:0 U 19 28/3/2015
Very speed and best football match of 1.youth league Slovakia.
Odstrel komína - Senica (26.2. 2014)
Viac na: www.zahori.sk/v-senici-padol-104-metrov-vysoky-komin-na-jeho-mieste-budu-obchody-a-byty/ V stredu (26.2.) o 13. hod. sa odstrelom 104 metrov vysokého železobetónového komína bývaléh ...
FK Senica vs ŠK Slovan 4 10 2013 Atmosfera v kotle hosti
FK Senica vs ŠK Slovan 4 10 2013 Atmosfera v kotle hosti.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Senica District (okres Senica) is a district in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia. The district is relatively rich in natural resources oil, gas, lignite. It is industrial district, in the late period had been etablished here new industrial facilities. Senica District in its present borders had been established in 1996. Administrative, cultural and economic center is its seat and largest town Senica.
Častkov is a village and municipality in Senica District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Rybky is a village and municipality in Senica District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Lopašov is a village and municipality in Skalica District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Štadión FK Senica
Štadión FK Senica, is a multi-purpose stadium in Senica, Slovakia. It is mainly used mostly for football matches and hosts the home matches of FK Senica of the Slovak Superliga. The stadium has a capacity of 4,500 spectators.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Rovensko.
- Neusiedl an der Zaya
- Angern an der March
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: