in Presov, Slovakia
- Košice Airport (31 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (53 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (62 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (68 mi)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (81 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (82 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (89 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (114 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (143 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.103 and 21.099 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 6' 11" and E 21° 5' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:58 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:31 am and 8:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Sabinov in Presov with it's 12,290 citizens is a place in Slovakia about 194 mi (or 312 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Current time in Sabinov is now 07:58 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports near Sabinov, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve in a distance of 15 mi (or 25 km), North-East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Presov, Bardejov, Gelnica, Kosice and Stara L'ubovna. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||5%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 43% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 23rd of June 2021
26°C (80 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Thursday, 24th of June 2021
29°C (85 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 25th of June 2021
29°C (84 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Robocup Junior 2011 - Preview of Slovakia League (Sabinov)
Robocup Junior preview from Slovakia round in Sabinov in 17. - 18. 3. 2011 Slovensko, Zvolen, team GĽŠ.
70. výročie oslobodenie mesta Sabinov
Viac info: http://drienican.sk/70-vyrocie-oslobodenie-mesta-sabinov/ 70. výročie oslobodenie mesta Sabinov, kde sa v januári 1945 s pomocou Červenej armády a mnohých spolubojovníkov...
MFK Slovan Sabinov - FK Čaňa, starší dorast, gól domácich
10.8.2013, starší dorast, MFK Slovan Sabinov - FK Čaňa 1:1 (0:1)
Na mieru kuchynske linky Sabinov
Vyrábame kuchynské linky na mieru do rodinného domu a bytu. Kuchynské linky rustikálne, kuchynske linky stýlové alebo rohové kuchynské linky vyrobíme v Sabinove.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sabinov District (okres Sabinov) is a district in the Prešov Region of eastern Slovakia. It lies on the highlands of Šarišská vrchovina. The district had been established in 1923 and from 1996 exists in its present borders. Food, pharmaceutical and clothing industry and located foremost in its towns and Šarišské Michaľany. In the district are three recreational centers, mainly used during winter and skiing season. Overall, the district suffers from the high unemployment rate.
Šarišské Michaľany is a village and municipality in Sabinov District in the Prešov Region of north-eastern Slovakia.
Drienica is a village and municipality in Sabinov District in the Prešov Region of north-eastern Slovakia.
Červená Voda, Sabinov District
Červená Voda is a village and municipality in Sabinov District in the Prešov Region of north-eastern Slovakia.
Ostrovany is a village and municipality in Sabinov District in the Prešov Region of north-eastern Slovakia.
Uzovský Šalgov is a village and municipality in Sabinov District in the Prešov Region of north-eastern Slovakia.
Ražňany is a village and municipality in Sabinov District in the Prešov Region of north-eastern Slovakia.
Jakubovany, Sabinov District
Jakubovany is a village and municipality in Sabinov District in the Prešov Region of north-eastern Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sabinov.
- Stara L'ubovna
- Spisska Nova Ves
- Vranov nad Topl'ou
- Nowy Sacz
- Nowy Zmigrod
- Osiek Jasielski
- Rzepiennik Strzyzewski
- Kroscienko nad Dunajcem
Sabinov, Sabinov (source)
Sabinov, Sabinov (source)
Lysá: Drienica ski, Lysá (source)
Ražňany: Aeroklub SABINOV :: Airport Raznany :: NE, Ražňany (source)
Ražňany: WEBCAM SE Aeroklub SABINOV :: Airport Raznany, Ražňany (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kisseben, Zeben, Sabinov, سابينوف, Сабінаў, سابینو, Kisszeben, Sabinovas, Sabinova, Сабинов, Сабинів, 薩比諾夫