in Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.683 and 20.117 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 41' 0" and E 20° 7' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:12 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:47 am and 8:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-07-09 07:21:54
Delve into Revúca
Revúca in Banska Bystrica with it's 13,466 habitants is a city located in Slovakia about 143 mi (or 230 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Current time in Revúca is now 11:12 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Revúca, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Lučenec Airport in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst in Hungary at a distance of 22 mi (or 36 km). The closest in Slovakia is Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments in a distance of 37 mi (or 36 km), South-East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rimavska Sobota, Poltar, Poprad, Roznava and Brezno. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 10th of July 2020
23°C (73 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
23°C (74 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
8°C (46 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Zimná Autošou Revúca 2011
Zimná Autošou Revúca 2011 Foto and contact: http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=1569164631.
Ausfahrt eines Büchsendoppels aus Revúca (Slowakei). Tags darauf endete der Personenverkehr.
Diablo 2 Gameplay (Tristram)
Gameplay from game Diablo 2. This Video is from location Tristram. In this location you can find a Wirts's leg. With this leg you can open red portal to secret cow level.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Revúca District (okres Revúca) is a district in the Banská Bystrica Region of central Slovakia. District had been established in 1996. Forests make 60% of the district area. Revúca District consist of 42 mnicipalities, from which three have a town status. In the district is 1 national park Muránska planina. The highest concentration of industry is in the zone Revúca-Lubeník-Jelšava, otherwise trade and agriculture dominates the district economy. Seat of the district is town Revúca.
Mokrá Lúka is a village and municipality in Revúca District in the Banská Bystrica Region of Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Revúca.
- Rimavska Sobota
- Spisska Nova Ves
- Bukowina Tatrzanska
- Bialy Dunajec
- Czarny Dunajec
- Nowy Targ
- Kroscienko nad Dunajcem
- Stara L'ubovna
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Revúca, روفيتسا, Ревуца, رووتسا, Revuca, Nagyrőce, 레부차, Revūca, 雷武察