in Nitra, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (6 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (31 mi)
- Holešov Airport (45 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (48 mi)
- Žilina Airport (50 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (70 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (73 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (74 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (86 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (108 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (128 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.696 and 17.883 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 41' 46" and E 17° 52' 58"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:43 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:43 am and 6:34 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-09-27 07:19:24
Delve into Hrádok
Hrádok in Nitra is a city located in Slovakia about 52 mi (or 84 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Current time in Hrádok is now 12:43 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Hrádok, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž in Czechia at a distance of 48 mi (or 77 km). The closest in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 49 mi (or 77 km), North-West.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Piestany, Trencin, Hlohovec, Topolcany and Banovce nad Bebravou. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1006 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 28th of September 2020
9°C (49 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 29th of September 2020
14°C (57 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 30th of September 2020
16°C (60 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
GASTRO GROUP, s.r.o.
http://www.zlatestranky.sk/firmy/Nov%c3%a9+Mesto+nad+V%c3%a1hom/H422581/GASTRO+GROUP%2c+s.r.o./ GASTRO GROUP, s.r.o. Rybárska 1890/1, 91501 Nové Mesto nad Váhom Závodné ...
Peťo 7.r., Hokejový turnaj Ostroh 2013 zostrih 2 zápas NMnV-Púchov
Hokejový turnaj Ostroh 2013 deti-prípravka HK Bulldogs Nové Mesto nad Váhom.
http://www.zlatestranky.sk/firmy/Nov%c3%a9+Mesto+nad+V%c3%a1hom/H593345/ROPSPOL%2c+a.s./ ROPSPOL, a.s. Trenčianska 1879/18, 91501 Nové Mesto nad Váhom Kompletný sortiment ...
Offroad guma to nezvládla.
Nieje to pre každého, nie každý to vydrží. Nejde o neprekonateľné ale len o veľa trpezlivosti.
vieHAB-1 Launch Povazany
Perfekter Start des Jungfernfluges. Mission Logo (c) Kyros Hariri. http://vieHAB.net.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Brunovce is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Hôrka nad Váhom
Hôrka nad Váhom is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Nová Ves nad Váhom
Nová Ves nad Váhom is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Lúka is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Potvorice is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hrádok.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: