in Nitra, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (4 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (30 mi)
- Holešov Airport (45 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (46 mi)
- Žilina Airport (51 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (61 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (71 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (71 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (74 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (108 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (130 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.689 and 17.848 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 41' 19" and E 17° 50' 51"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:46 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:41 am and 5:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Potvorice in Nitra is a city in Slovakia about 50 mi (or 81 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Local time in Potvorice is now 08:46 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Potvorice, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 7 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž in Czechia at a distance of 47 mi (or 76 km). The closest in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 51 mi (or 76 km), North-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Piestany, Hlohovec, Trencin, Topolcany and Trnava. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 44 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||5%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Monday, 24th of February 2020
6°C (42 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Tuesday, 25th of February 2020
7°C (45 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 26th of February 2020
6°C (43 °F)
-1°C (31 °F)
Light snow, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
http://www.zlatestranky.sk/firmy/Nov%c3%a9+Mesto+nad+V%c3%a1hom/H593345/ROPSPOL%2c+a.s./ ROPSPOL, a.s. Trenčianska 1879/18, 91501 Nové Mesto nad Váhom Kompletný sortiment ...
Radio Show 11-004 (Overview)
Country Ways CW11-004 http://www.moderato.sk/cw Dave Insley - Cashed In My Old Life Monique Doolittle - No Doubt About It Johnny Mac Cates - Doing Country My Way John Lake - Going Down ...
Radio Show Boys & Girls (Part 8) Overview
Country Ways CW14-002 (Boys & Girls - Part 8) http://www.moderato.sk/cw Ernie Oldfield - Seven Days Laura Tyler - On The Chin Ted Snyder - Bajou Boogie Sylkie Monoff - Steal Your Crown Larry...
Radio Show 10-003 (Overview)
Country Ways CW10-003 http://www.moderato.sk/cw George McAnthony - I'm Not Afraid Brianna Grace - Apple Never Falls Far From The Tree Aage Oagee Nordheim - Pay Me The Way Gitty ...
Kika on recumbent bike
Kika a jej prvá jazda, ale nakoniec dočiahla na pedále :) Dnes už jazdí ako stíhačka :) kamera Miloš Juriga.
vieHAB-1 Launch Povazany
Perfekter Start des Jungfernfluges. Mission Logo (c) Kyros Hariri. http://vieHAB.net.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Brunovce is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Hôrka nad Váhom
Hôrka nad Váhom is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Lúka is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Potvorice is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Považany is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Potvorice.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: