in Trnava, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (4 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (32 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (39 mi)
- Holešov Airport (49 mi)
- Žilina Airport (58 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (61 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (64 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (69 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (76 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (107 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (136 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.617 and 17.750 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 37' 0" and E 17° 45' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:48 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:30 am and 5:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Stráže in Trnava is a city in Slovakia about 44 mi (or 71 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital.
Local time in Stráže is now 05:48 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Stráže, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape in Czechia at a distance of 46 mi (or 74 km). The closest in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 54 mi (or 74 km), West. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Piestany, Hlohovec, Trnava, Senica and Trencin. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 45 °F
|Morning Temperature||0°C / 32 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 94% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Sunday, 1st of March 2020
4°C (39 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Monday, 2nd of March 2020
7°C (44 °F)
4°C (40 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 3rd of March 2020
5°C (40 °F)
1°C (35 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Karpatské Chrbáty na Limuzínach (Vrbové)
Kapela a jej hostia prichadzaju na krst svojho 5. CD vo Vrbovom na limuzinach.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Očkov is a village and municipality in Nové Mesto nad Váhom District in the Trenčín Region of western Slovakia.
Borovce is a village and municipality in Piešťany District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Ostrov, Piešťany District
Ostrov is a village and municipality in Piešťany District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Krakovany, Piešťany District
Krakovany is a village and municipality in Piešťany District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Trebatice is a village and municipality in Piešťany District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Stráže.