in Provincia di Perugia of Umbria, Italy
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (8 mi)
- Rieti Airport (42 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (49 mi)
- Ancona / Falconara Airport (58 mi)
- Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport (71 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (83 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (84 mi)
- Forlì Airport (87 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (120 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (124 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (174 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 5 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Parco Acquatico Umbertide (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.995 and 12.582 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 59' 43" and E 12° 34' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:08 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:31 am and 8:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-06-03 07:22:25
Delve into Cannara
Cannara in Provincia di Perugia (Umbria) with it's 2,888 habitants is located in Italy about 76 mi (or 123 km) north of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Cannara is now 12:08 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Cannara, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Perugia / San Egidio Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites in a distance of 5 mi (or 9 km), North. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bevagna, Bastia umbra, Assisi, Spello and Gualdo Cattaneo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 73 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||9%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 16% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
24°C (75 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
21°C (70 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
25°C (76 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Light rain, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Tenuta del Perugino
Garden Resort and Spa San Crispino
Dal Moro Gallery
Valle di Assisi Hotel & Resort SPA
Agriturismo Le Due Torri
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Assisi Pilgrimage D1222
This new Film seeks to answer the question. Why after you? Francis why does the whole world run after you? Real-Life Pilgrims who have walked in the footsteps of Francis and Clare share why...
EUBC European Women's Junior Youth Boxing Championships #Assisi 2014 - Day 1 Ring B
EUBC European Women's Junior Youth Boxing Championships #Assisi 2014 - Day 1 Junior Competition Preliminaries.
intervista ad Alessio Chiavoni alzatore e Marco Vergoni schiacciatore della Assisi Volley di serie D volley maschile stagione 2012-2013 (dopo match Assisi-Tavernelle 22^ giornata di campionato...
イタリア鉄道：スペッロ～アッシジ Trenitalia : Spello - Assisi
2006年9月9日、フォリーニョ発フィレンツェ行きの列車、スペッロ～アッシジ間の車窓風景。 2006 Sep 9, The train for Firenze (from Foligno). The view between...
Cannara Ventinella 1-1 HIGHLIGHTS del 11 gennaio 2015
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mirkoloche Campionato 2014/2015 eccellenza 17a giornata, le partite del calcio umbro le partite del calcio umbro dal sito eccellenzacalcio.it.
Cannara Deruta 2-0 HIGHLIGHTS del 05 ottobre 2014
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mirkoloche Campionato 2014/2015 eccellenza 5a giornata, le partite del calcio umbro.
Cannara Pontevecchio 1-1 HIGHLIGHTS del 30 novembre 2014
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mirkoloche Campionato 2014/2015 eccellenza 13a giornata, le partite del calcio umbro le partite del calcio umbro dal sito eccellenzacalcio.it.
Cannara Subasio 0-2 HIGHLIGHTS del 8 febbraio 2015
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mirkoloche Campionato 2014/2015 eccellenza 21a giornata, le partite del calcio umbro le partite del calcio umbro dal sito eccellenzacalcio.it.
Cannara Todi 0-1 HIGHLIGHTS del 21 settembre 2014
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mirkoloche Campionato 2014/2015 eccellenza 3a giornata, le partite del calcio umbro.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Ose is a torrent in Umbria, central Italy. Its spring is on the comune of Spello, in the territory of Umbria. Ose is affluent of Topino. After passing through the comuni of Spello, Assisi and Bettona, it joins the Topino before flowing into the Tiber.
Assisi is an H chondrite meteorite that fell to earth at 7am on May 24, 1886 in Umbria, Italy. Only one single 2 kilograms stone was found.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cannara.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: