in Provincia di Perugia of Umbria, Italy
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (11 mi)
- Rieti Airport (38 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (53 mi)
- Ancona / Falconara Airport (59 mi)
- Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport (74 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (80 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (82 mi)
- Forlì Airport (90 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (123 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (128 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (177 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Villa d'Este, Tivoli (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Vatican City (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.954 and 12.633 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 57' 16" and E 12° 37' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:59 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:40 am and 8:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-07-10 07:22:48
Delve into Budino
Budino in Provincia di Perugia (Umbria) with it's 317 habitants is a city located in Italy about 74 mi (or 119 km) north of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Budino is now 08:59 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Budino, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Perugia / San Egidio Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), North. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bevagna, Spello, Cannara, Montefalco and Foligno. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 33°C / 92 °F
|Morning Temperature||33°C / 92 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
30°C (87 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
27°C (81 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
27°C (80 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Palazzo Bontadosi Hotel & Spa
La Bastiglia Albergo Ristorante
Albergo Ristorante Le Mura
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Vakantiehuisje Italie / Umbrie / Villa in Umbria huren:
Vakantiehuis Italië / Umbrië / Villa in Umbria huren van de eigenaar-particulier: http://www.huisjetehuur.nl/Vakantiehuis/Italie/Umbrie/villa/Vakantie-Umbrie-252 Wij wonen in Umbrië en kennen...
il topino dopo la grande pioggia dell'11-12 novembre 2012
il topino al passo della paglia: veloce e irraggiungibile.
Italy Vacation:Tuscany and Umbria Apartment,Villa, Farm House, Cottage
For your Holidays in Italy. Region Tuscany and Umbria. http://www.italiaincampagna.com/Default_en.aspx - Hotel, Farm House, Country House, Luxury individual Villas, Agriturismo, Holiday Home,...
http://www.marilenalacasella.com/ Bordering Tuscany in the middle of Italy, Umbria is a region of sweet green hills and sweet chocolate - Baci chocolates, (baci means kisses in Italian) are...
Pam and Ros in Umbria 2012
We spent a week in October 2012 travelling in Umbria, based at Casale Campodoro in Viepri, visiting Spoleto, Abbazia di S Pietro, Nera Valley, Orvieto, Todi, Casalina, Deruta, Siena, Bastardo,...
LA MAMA UMBRIA INTERNATIONAL | DIRECTORS SYMPOSIUM 2012
The International Symposium for Directors, sponsored by La MaMa Umbria is a training program for professional directors, choreographers and actors. Internationally renowned theatre artists...
Assisi by night
A sensational week taking cooking classes in Umbria, accompanying a local truffle finder in his Truffle hunting and learning the secrets to making delicious chocolate in a chocolate school...
29 Gennaio 2012, Enduro in Umbria
Uscita di Gruppo in Umbria in Italia. Enduro Trip in Italy, Umbria.
Wine tasting? Nope. Olive oil tasting in Italy!
During a recent visit to Umbria (in the heart of Italy) I had the opportunity to attend an Olive Oil tasting. That's right - not wine, Olive Oil! Leading up to the tasting, I had no idea...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Budino.