in Trento of Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy
- Trento / Mattarello Airport (27 mi)
- Bolzano Airport (29 mi)
- Samedan Airport (44 mi)
- Vicenza Airport (63 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (63 mi)
- Brescia / Montichiari Airport (64 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (67 mi)
- Innsbruck Airport (71 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (83 mi)
- Linate Airport (93 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (95 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- The Dolomites (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Botanical Garden (Orto Botanico), Padua (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Breg Adventure Park (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.310 and 10.758 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 18' 35" and E 10° 45' 28"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:24 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:52 am and 7:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-01 07:28:26
Delve into Pellizzano
Pellizzano in Trento (Trentino-Alto Adige) with it's 601 habitants is a city located in Italy about 317 mi (or 511 km) north of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Pellizzano is now 05:24 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Pellizzano, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Trento / Mattarello Airport in a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair in Switzerland at a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km). The closest in Italy is Rock Drawings in Valcamonica in a distance of 33 mi (or 43 km), North-West. We saw 1 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ossana, Mezzana, Fraviano, Vermiglio and Cogolo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 48 °F
|Morning Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 35 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 15% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Friday, 3rd of April 2020
10°C (51 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Few clouds, calm.
Saturday, 4th of April 2020
11°C (53 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Broken clouds, calm.
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
13°C (56 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Monte Giner Active Hotel
Kristiania Alpin Wellness Hotel
Albergo Garni Il Maniero
Benny Bio Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
In volo sopra Pellizzano e Ossana (Val di Sole, TN)
Mi sono portato l'esacottero DJI F550 in montagna per fare qualche ripresa aerea. Purtroppo ogni volta che mi caricavo il multirotore sullo zaino per un'escursione REGOLARMENTE a metà strada...
La Grande Nevicata - The Great Snowfall
La Grande Nevicata dell' Inverno '08/2009 The Great Snowfall of Winter '08/2009 by Giuliano Bernardi http://www.fotobernardi.it/
Trip To Ortisei 2013
My snowboarding trip to Ortisei 2013 enjoy watching this and dont forget to subscribe like and share!!!
Freeride and freestyle in Italy- Val di Sole 2014. Sony Action Cam
Few shots from our trip to Madonna di Campiglio, hope you enjoy it :)
http://elettrotomaselli.com ElettroTomaselli, elttrodomestici da incasso e libera installazione, elettronica TV e HI-FI, impianti d'antenna, impianti elettrici, sistemi di antifurto e video...
Motorradurlaub in Val di Sole
Ein Urlaub auf dem Motorrad bedeutet ein Stück reines Glück und individuelle Freiheit - aber auch einfach eine ganze Menge Spaß. Entdecken Sie unsere Region mit wünderschönen Motorradtou...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Val di Sole
The Sole Valley is a valley in Trentino, northern Italy. Sole Valley applies to the Vermiglio Valley, the east-west aligned valley of the river Noce and its sidevalleys, among which the Peio Valley that heads to the Ortler. The rest of the valley from Ossana to Mostizzolo is simply called Sole Valley. Some of the towns in the valley are Vermiglio, Peio, Dimaro, Croviana and Malè (the main town).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pellizzano.
Ossana: Castel San Michele o Castello di Ossana − Val di Sole − Val di Peio, Ossana (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: