in Grand Isle County of Vermont, United States
- Plattsburgh International Airport (16 mi)
- Burlington International Airport (26 mi)
- St Jean Airport (32 mi)
- Bromont Airport (41 mi)
- Montréal / Saint-Hubert Airport (48 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (50 mi)
- Adirondack Regional Airport (55 mi)
- Montreal International (Mirabel) Airport (69 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (122 mi)
- Manchester Airport (160 mi)
- Quebec Jean Lesage International Airport (163 mi)
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (205 mi)
- Rideau Canal (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Alburg Golf Links (Golf course, 5 mi)
- Champlain Country Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Wilcox Cove Cottages & Golf (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Arrowhead Golf Course (Golf course, 11 mi)
- North Country Golf Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- The Barracks Golf Course (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Golf International 2000 (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Bluff Point Golf Resort (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Adirondack Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Marble Island Resort (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Barcombs Marina (marina, (12 mi)
- Gaines Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Mooney Bay Marina (marina, (6 mi)
- Anchor Island Marina (marina, (4 mi)
- Jakes Marina (marina, (20 mi)
- Marina International (marina, (2 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 44.831 and -73.273 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 44° 49' 52" and W -73° 16' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:20 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:15 am and 8:40 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-07-07 07:21:07
Delve into North Hero
North Hero in Grand Isle County (Vermont) with it's 793 habitants is a town located in United States about 453 mi (or 730 km) north-east of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Time in North Hero is now 09:20 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 12 airports closer to North Hero, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Plattsburgh International Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. The closest heritage site is Rideau Canal in Canada at a distance of 48 mi (or 78 km). Also, if you like the game of golf, there are some options within driving distance. We saw 6 points of interest near this location.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Saint Albans, Plattsburgh, Burlington, Saint-Remi and Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||10%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Wednesday, 8th of July 2020
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of July 2020
28°C (82 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 10th of July 2020
25°C (78 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Weed Harvester in St. Albans Bay August 2013
HD video of the weed harvester in St. Albans Bay. The plants are being removed in an attempt to stop algae blooms in the bay. Here's an appeal from the folks who run the harvester: Please...
52815283 US Route 2 North Hero VT
http://myhzm.com/68420 These two homes are well planned on this mini lakefront piece of land on Lake Champlain Decks on both homes face the lake and a nice grass courtyard between the two...
5250 US Route 2 North Hero VT
http://myhzm.com/65469 A private serene setting with a rolling lawn to easy beach access on Lake Champlain Terrific Vermont character with wrap around porch new standing seam metal roof...
Living in Grand Isle County, Vermont
Take a tour of Grand Isle County, also known as The Islands, in Vermont. Surrounded by Lake Champlain, the Islands are a great place to live, play, and work. With an easy commute to Chittenden...
Roofing Contractors Grand Isle VT- (802) 310-5284 - Roofing Companies Grand Isle VT
http://ChittendenBuilders.com (802) 310-5284 Roofing Contractors Grand Isle VT - Chittenden Builders Vermont Roofing Companies Grand Isle VT Roof Replacements Chittenden Builders is a third...
Fishing 'The Gut' - Grand Isle, VT
Fishing 'The Gut' in Grand Isle, VT on 28 August 2010 (between 1:45 - 5:45 pm)
24 Long Meadow East Harbor Island Grand Isle VT
http://myhzm.com/65470 With an easy access via a short Army Corp of Engineers causeway this island is beautiful Tranquil lagoons and level beaches along with bluff lookouts makes for a special...
320 Main Street Isle La Motte VT
http://myhzm.com/88362 Welcome to historic Isle lamotte! 3 acres of Lake Front living in this 3 to 4 bedroom, 2 full bath custom home Boat in and boat out...
Coyote Pack in Isle La Motte
Recorded and photographed with my iPhone in Isle La Motte, VT, near the Goodsell Nature Preserve, on a snowy night in February. (coyote picture from Google images)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Grand Isle County, Vermont
Grand Isle County is a county located in the U.S. state of Vermont. As of 2010, the population was 6,970. Its shire town is North Hero. Grand Isle County is part of the Burlington-South Burlington, VT Metropolitan Statistical Area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of North Hero.
- Saint Albans
- Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie
- Hyde Park
- Middlebury (village)
- Saint Johnsbury
- North Haverhill
- Lyme Town Offices
- Fort Edward
- Lake Pleasant
North Hero › East: United States, North Hero (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
The City, Island City, North Hero