in Coos County of New Hampshire, United States
- Sherbrooke Airport (66 mi)
- Lebanon Municipal Airport (70 mi)
- Burlington International Airport (78 mi)
- Bromont Airport (80 mi)
- Portland International Jetport Airport (85 mi)
- Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport (95 mi)
- Portsmouth International at Pease Airport (104 mi)
- Manchester Airport (108 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (126 mi)
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (149 mi)
- Quebec Jean Lesage International Airport (159 mi)
- Mountain View Golf Course (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Waumbek Golf Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Maplewood Casino & Country Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Bethlehem Country Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Mount Washinton Hotel (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Sunset Hill Golf Course (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Lisbon Village Country Club (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Colebrook Country Club (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Eagle Mountain Golf Course (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Balsams Grand Resort (Golf course, 29 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 44.489 and -71.569 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 44° 29' 20" and W -71° 34' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:45 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:56 am and 7:34 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2021-04-16 08:18:08
Lancaster in Coos County (New Hampshire) with it's 1,725 residents is a town located in United States about 478 mi (or 770 km) north-east of Washington DC, the country's capital place.
Time in Lancaster is now 12:45 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Lancaster, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Sherbrooke Airport in Canada in a distance of 66 mi (or 106 km). The closest airport in United States is Lebanon Municipal Airport in a distance of 70 mi (or 106 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like the game of golf, there are several options within driving distance. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Guildhall, Saint Johnsbury, North Haverhill, Newport and Lyme Town Offices. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 4°C / 39 °F
|Morning Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Evening Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1007 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Rain and snow|
Saturday, 17th of April 2021
3°C (38 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 18th of April 2021
6°C (43 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Rain and snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 19th of April 2021
11°C (52 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
$36,000 Single Family Home, Lancaster, NH
Visit http://www.teamner.com for additional information regarding this property. RE/MAX Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster MLS #4032511 Located in Lancaster, New Hampshire Lancasterandapos;s...
$137,000 Single Family Home, Lancaster, NH
Visit http://www.teamner.com for additional information regarding this property. RE/MAX Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster MLS #4254242 Located in Lancaster, New Hampshire Just reduced! With...
$79,900 Single Family Home, Lancaster, NH
Visit http://www.teamner.com for additional information regarding this property. RE/MAX Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster MLS #4144655 Located in Lancaster, New Hampshire Spacious 3 -4 bedroom,.
$45,000 Single Family Home, Lancaster, NH
Visit http://www.teamner.com for additional information regarding this property. RE/MAX Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster MLS #4177069 Located in Lancaster, New Hampshire This attractive 2.82...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Israel River (also called "Israel's River") is a river in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. It arises in the township of Low and Burbank's Grant and runs 24 miles (38 km) generally northwest along U.S. Highway 2, traversing the towns of Jefferson and Lancaster, before joining the Connecticut River. It is named for an early hunter, trapper and surveyor of the area, Israel Glines. The Johns River, in the nearby town of Whitefield, is named for Israel's brother John.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Lancaster.
- Saint Johnsbury
- North Haverhill
- Lyme Town Offices
- Hyde Park
- Saint Albans
- Middlebury (village)
- North Hero
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Lancaster Village, Upper Cohos, لانكاستر, Ланкастър, Lancaster, لنکستر، نیوهمپشایر, ランカスター, Ланкастэр, Ланкастер, لانکیسٹر، نیو ہیمپ شائر, 兰开斯特