in Washington County of New York, United States
- Albany International Airport (37 mi)
- Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport (37 mi)
- Lebanon Municipal Airport (69 mi)
- Dillant Hopkins Airport (71 mi)
- Adirondack Regional Airport (83 mi)
- Burlington International Airport (86 mi)
- Westover ARB/Metropolitan Airport (91 mi)
- Plattsburgh International Airport (96 mi)
- Bradley International Airport (103 mi)
- Manchester Airport (111 mi)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (127 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (152 mi)
- La Guardia Airport (173 mi)
- Tee Bird GC (Golf course, 1 mi)
- Kingswood Golf Club (Golf course, 2 mi)
- Tee Bird GC (Golf course, 2 mi)
- Sunnyside Par 3 Golf Course (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Airway Meadows Golf Course (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Bay Meadows Golf Club (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Glens Falls Country Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Hiland Golf Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Queensbury Country Club (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Top of the World Golf Course (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Lock Twelve Marina (marina, (22 mi)
- Fish Creek Marina (marina, (15 mi)
- Point Breeze Marina (marina, (16 mi)
- Southshore Marina (marina, (21 mi)
- West River Road Marina (marina, (1 mi)
- Whitehall Marina (marina, (22 mi)
- Alcove Marina (marina, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.267 and -73.585 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 16' 1" and W -73° 35' 4"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:05 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:16 am and 7:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2021-04-11 08:33:56
Delve into Fort Edward
Fort Edward in Washington County (New York) with it's 3,277 habitants is a city located in United States about 351 mi (or 566 km) north-east of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Current time in Fort Edward is now 05:05 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 13 airports closer to Fort Edward, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Albany International Airport in a distance of 37 mi (or 60 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance. We saw 7 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Queensbury, Ballston Spa, Troy, Schenectady and Albany. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 53 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1003 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 11th of April 2021
9°C (48 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 12th of April 2021
7°C (44 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Tuesday, 13th of April 2021
12°C (53 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
The Bell House Inn
Spring Motor Inn
Budgetel Inn South Glens Falls
Sara Glen Motel
Landmark Motor Inn
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
High Octane at Little Theater on the Farm, Fort Edward NY
05-11-13 Marv Ashby & High Octane perform at the Little Theater on the Farm in Fort Edward, NY. Marv Ashby-guitar; Robbie Benzing-banjo; Alby Lopez-mandolin; 'Beardie' bass.
IBA Winter Raptor Fest 2014 in Fort Edward, NY
On a great but chilly spring afternoon Roger and I attended the 4th annual Winter Raptor Festival presented by Friends of the Washington County Grasslands IBA. It was such a great thrill...
D&H Rail Crane parked at siding at Fort Edward Station .wmv
a Rail crane and 2 gondolas filled metal from track work going to be recycled. An old CP Rail GP40 that looks like it was fixed up with spare parts.
2106 State Route 4, Fort Edward, NY
Two Family River Front Home On Hudson River. Commercially Zoned.
ABC Transmissions Fort Edward NY
ABC Transmissions Fort Edward NY http://local.timesunion.com/b22307962/ABC+Transmissions?type= Truck Transmissions,Transmissions, Oil Changes, , Auto Air Conditioning, Clutch Repair, ...
Fort Edward NY Utility Companies 1-(877)-938-0910 | Compare Electricity providers and Save on Energy
Call 1-(877)-938-0910 or click: https://www.eligoenergy.com/cybersolutions : to View your Fort Edward NY, New York electricity options and compare Fort Edwar...
Home Alarm Services Fort Edward, NY, New York | Call or Click for Home Security Systems Deals
Home Alarm Services Fort Edward, NY, New York | Call or Click for Home Security Systems Deals Why We're Safer frontpoint Security systems are safer because t...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Fort Edward.
- Ballston Spa
- Lake Pleasant
- Middlebury (village)
- Lyme Town Offices
- North Hero
- Saint Albans
- Hyde Park
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Adirondack Stampede Charity Rodeo
Starting at: 03:30 pm (15:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Wah-co-loo-sen-coo-cha-le-va, Fort Edward