in Centre-du-Québec of Québec, Canada
- Trois-Rivières Airport (25 mi)
- Quebec Jean Lesage International Airport (43 mi)
- Sherbrooke Airport (77 mi)
- Bromont Airport (88 mi)
- Montréal / Saint-Hubert Airport (90 mi)
- St Jean Airport (98 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (103 mi)
- Montreal International (Mirabel) Airport (105 mi)
- Historic District of Old Québec (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Golf Des Pins (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Golf Du Moulin (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Golf Cristal (Golf course, 25 mi)
- Golf St-R (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Golf Bois-Franc (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Golf La-Fontaine (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Golf Lac Sergent (Golf course, 34 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.500 and -72.199 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 30' 0" and W -72° 11' 56"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:13 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:04 am and 8:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Saint-Pierre-les-Becquets in Centre-du-Québec (Québec) is located in Canada about 184 mi (or 296 km) north-east of Ottawa, the country's capital.
Local time in Saint-Pierre-les-Becquets is now 02:13 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Saint-Pierre-les-Becquets, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Trois-Rivières Airport in a distance of 25 mi (or 40 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Historic District of Old Québec in a distance of 70 mi (or 113 km), East. Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Shawinigan, Saint-Pie-V, Saint-Remi-de-Tingwick, Quebec and Saint-Pie. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Service Des Incendies De Sainte-Anne-De-La-Pérade
Fire Department Of Sainte-Anne-De-La-Pérade, Quebec, Canada.
Enregistrement de l'Épicerie aux poissons des chenaux de Ste-Anne-de-la-Pérade, hiver 2013
Enregistement de l'Épicerie à Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade lors de la pêche aux petits poissons des chenaux, le 12 janvier 2013.
Poissons des chenaux - Soirée de pêche entre amis à Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade
Soirée de pêche entre amis. Allez voir le blogue de Tourisme Mauricie pour consulter le billet: http://blogue.tourismemauricie.com/non-classe/peche-aux-petits-poissons-des-chenaux-entre-amis-a-s...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Trou du Diable
The Trou du Diable (translated in English as Devil's Hole) is a cave situated in St-Casimir, in the province of Quebec, Canada. On the CanMatrix System, you can find the Trou du Diable on the map Grondines (031-I/9) at the coordinates 22207325. The Trou du Diable is in fact a creek of which the last 980 meters are underground, which makes it the second longest in Quebec. It is tributary of the Rivière Ste-Anne, about four kilometers upstream of St-Casimir.
The Batiscan river is a located in La Mauricie administrative region, in the Quebec province, Canada. This river flows 196 km from Lake Édouard (Haute-Mauricie) in Mauricie south to empty into the St. Lawrence River at Batiscan, at the northeast of Trois-Rivières. Its journey pass through the Regional County Municipality (RCM) (MRC in French) of La Tuque, Portneuf, Mékinac and Chenaux. The river traverses a territory covered mainly by forest from its source to the St.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Saint-Pierre-les-Becquets.
- Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie
- Saint Albans
- Hyde Park
- North Hero
- Saint Johnsbury
- North Haverhill
- Middlebury (village)
- Lyme Town Offices