in Montérégie of Québec, Canada
- Cornwall Regional Airport (19 mi)
- Montreal International (Mirabel) Airport (29 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (30 mi)
- Massena International Richards Field (37 mi)
- Montréal / Saint-Hubert Airport (45 mi)
- St Jean Airport (49 mi)
- Plattsburgh International Airport (61 mi)
- Adirondack Regional Airport (63 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (67 mi)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (176 mi)
- Rideau Canal (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Golf St-Polycarpe (Golf course, 0 mi)
- Golf St-Zotique (Golf course, 5 mi)
- Golf Rivi (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Golf Valleyfield (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Golf St-Lazare (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Golf Harwood (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Golf The Falcon (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Golf Como (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Golf Whitlock (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Golf Oka (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.300 and -74.299 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 18' 0" and W -74° 17' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:59 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:33 am and 5:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Canada.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Canada. Last Update: 2021-03-01 08:32:20
Delve into Saint-Polycarpe
Saint-Polycarpe in Montérégie (Québec) is located in Canada about 68 mi (or 110 km) east of Ottawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Saint-Polycarpe is now 01:59 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Saint-Polycarpe, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Cornwall Regional Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 31 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Rideau Canal in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), South. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Malone, Saint-Colomban, Saint-Remi, Montreal and Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 0°C / 33 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-8°C / 17 °F|
|Night Temperature||-15°C / 4 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1002 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 15 km/h (9 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Monday, 1st of March 2021
-14°C (7 °F)
-8°C (18 °F)
Snow, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 2nd of March 2021
-1°C (31 °F)
-7°C (19 °F)
Snow, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 3rd of March 2021
-9°C (15 °F)
-11°C (11 °F)
Light snow, moderate breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Maison de ville: 125 rue Julien à Les Coteaux!
Chaleureuse maison de ville, construction 2007. Situé dans un secteur résidentiel homogène à proximité de l'autoroute 20. Pres d'un parc et de la piste cyclable. Sous-sol aménagé et...
World's longest train
World's longest train www.LanceCampeau.com --- Sit back and relax to this beautiful video because this is a true "train lovers" clip!!! A Canadian operated, two engine, 138 car (yes 138) eastbound...
Traversée du barrage Coteau et de la digue Coteau IV en vélo entre Valleyfield et Coteau-du-Lac
Traversée en vélo du barrage d'Hydro-Québec et de la digue Coteau IV entre Valleyfield et Cotea-du-Lac sur le fleuve Saint-Laurent. Un des plus beaux coins que je connais pour faire du vélo...
CN 326 - CSX B798/Q621 - Delisle River Quebec
CN 326 - CSX B798/Q621 from Selkirk NY is seen heading east to Montreal after making a pickup in the yard at Coteau Quebec. This train uses the Q621 symbol from Selkirk NY to Massena. Then...
VIA #32 | Ste-Justine-de-Newton
VIA #32, with an GE P42DC (VIA 914) in lead, offers me a little horn show by a rainy day.
Scorpio-LD à Coteau du Lac
Journée de pêche en solo à Coteau du Lac, sur le fleuve St-Laurent. Pêche en Kayak avec Scorpio-LD sur http://scorpio-ld.com.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Saint-Polycarpe.