in Lewis County of New York, United States
- Watertown International Airport (30 mi)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (56 mi)
- Kingston Norman Rogers Airport (63 mi)
- Adirondack Regional Airport (76 mi)
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (83 mi)
- Massena International Richards Field (86 mi)
- Cornwall Regional Airport (101 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (106 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (119 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (145 mi)
- Rideau Canal (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Cedars Golf Course (Golf course, 0 mi)
- Carlowden Country Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Brantingham Golf Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Turin Highlands Golf Course (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Watertown Golf Club (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Woodgate Pines Golf Club (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Willow Brook Golf Club (Golf course, 25 mi)
- Highland Meadows Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Alder Creek Golf Club & Country Inn (Golf course, 29 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.787 and -75.492 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 47' 12" and W -75° 29' 30"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:34 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:26 am and 4:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.283 and 115.100 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Lowville in Lewis County (New York) with it's 3,416 inhabitants is a city in United States about 347 mi (or 559 km) north of Washington DC, the country's capital.
Local time in Lowville is now 10:34 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Lowville, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Watertown International Airport in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. The closest heritage site is Rideau Canal in Canada at a distance of 104 mi (or 167 km). Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Watertown, Utica, Wampsville, Canton and Herkimer. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: -3°C / 26 °F
|Morning Temperature||-7°C / 20 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-4°C / 26 °F|
|Night Temperature||-7°C / 19 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 33% of sky|
Wednesday, 11th of December 2019
-7°C (20 °F)
-4°C (25 °F)
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
1°C (33 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 13th of December 2019
5°C (41 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Driving from the Tractor Supply in Lowville, New York to the Lewis County General Hospital
I mounted an old Samsung D53 digital camera on my dad's 1992 Chevy Suburban. The Sub. has a plow frame on the front, so I made a special mount for the camera that bolts to the plow frame. As...
7299 Rice Road, Lowville, NY Presented by Brenda Malone.
Click to see more: http://www.searchallproperties.com/virtualtour/2049501/7299-Rice-Road-Lowville-NY 7299 Rice Road Lowville, NY 13367 Contact Brenda Malone for more information. Homes ...
7646 Colins St, Lowville, NY Presented by Brenda Malone.
Click to see more: http://www.searchallproperties.com/virtualtour/2049509/7646-Colins-St-Lowville-NY 7646 Colins St Lowville, NY 13367 Contact Brenda Malone for more information. Homes Realty...
5507 Jackson Street, Lowville, NY Presented by Brenda Malone.
Click to see more: http://www.searchallproperties.com/listings/2049661/5507-Jackson-Street-Lowville-NY/auto?reqpage=video 5507 Jackson Street Lowville, NY 13367 Contact Brenda Malone for...
5972 Waters Road, Lowville, NY Presented by Brenda Malone.
Click to see more: http://www.searchallproperties.com/listings/2050870/5972-Waters-Road-Lowville-NY/auto?reqpage=video 5972 Waters Road Lowville, NY 13367 Contact Brenda Malone for more ...
10/06/10 - The flooded Black River in Lowville, NY (day 1)
At least twice as high as in June (when we were last here); wow. Same spot in June: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2tP8Hj_VBk (filmed from the small beach that's under 10ft of water today).
Audie Blaylock - My Walking Shoes Don't Fit Me Anymore - 6/13/14
Audie Blaylock and Redline - June 13, 2014 Tug Hill Bluegrass Festival, Lowville, NY My Walking Shoes Don't Fit Me Anymore.
Audie Blaylock and Redline - Sunny Side of the Mountain - 6/14/13
Audie Blaylock and Redline at the Tug Hill Bluegrass Festival, Lowville, NY Sunny Side of the Mountain Audie Blaylock - Guitar, Vocals Jesse Brock - Mandolin [2009 IBMA Mandolin Performer...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lewis County, New York
Lewis County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. As of the 2010 census, the population was 27,087. It is named after Morgan Lewis, the Governor of New York when the county was established. Its county seat is Lowville.
Lowville (village), New York
Lowville is a village in Lewis County, New York, United States. The village is nestled in the Black River Valley, between the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and the Tug Hill Plateau, and is located in the eastern part of the Town of Lowville. Lowville is the county seat of Lewis County.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Lowville.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: