in Montérégie of Québec, Canada
- Bromont Airport (17 mi)
- St Jean Airport (23 mi)
- Montréal / Saint-Hubert Airport (25 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (40 mi)
- Montreal International (Mirabel) Airport (56 mi)
- Trois-Rivières Airport (60 mi)
- Plattsburgh International Airport (65 mi)
- Burlington International Airport (72 mi)
- Quebec Jean Lesage International Airport (115 mi)
- Manchester Airport (192 mi)
- Rideau Canal (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Golf au Mille Vert (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Golf Intergolf (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Golf La Providence (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Golf Granby St-Paul (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Golf St-Hyacinthe (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Golf Domaine de Rouville (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Golf Rougemont (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Club de Golf La Madeleine (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Golf Miner (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Golf St-Simon (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.503 and -72.909 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 30' 9" and W -72° 54' 32"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:24 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:02 am and 8:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Canada.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Canada. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Saint-Pie
Saint-Pie in Montérégie (Québec) with it's 5,438 habitants is located in Canada about 135 mi (or 218 km) east of Ottawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Saint-Pie is now 05:24 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Saint-Pie, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Bromont Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Rideau Canal in a distance of 73 mi (or 118 km), South-West. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Saint-Pie-V, Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie, Montreal, Saint Albans and Saint-Remi. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||5%|
|Air Pressure||1003 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 85% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 19th of June 2021
21°C (69 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 20th of June 2021
23°C (74 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 21st of June 2021
12°C (53 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Dézirée revient à St-Hyacinthe
Dézirée souhaite démontrer qu'elle est la lutteuse dominante au Québec et ne craint pas la compétition. Le 7 septembre, lors du premier spectacle de la GEW à St-Hyacinthe, elle affrontera...
Asambleas de Dios Nueva Unción St-Hyacinthe
Adoradores de la congregación alabando a Cristo! Eres tu el amigo que nos ama!
Agrotourisme des gens de passion — Vinaigrerie Gingras
La série d'entrevues AGROTOURISME, des gens de passion propose un rendez-vous unique avec 20 entreprises agrotouristiques de la Montérégie. Bertrand Deltour nous parle de sa passion pour...
TIRE DE TRACTEUR 2012 FORD 8210 PART 1
TIRE DE TRACTEUR AU FESTIVAL DU MAÏS DE ST-DAMASE LE 4 AOÛT 2012.
Damafro - Vidéo corporatif pour entrevue
Description de l'entreprise Damafro et des différents postes en usine.
Recette La Grande Famille : Roulade de prosciutto de Mme Clément
Recette La Grande Famille : Roulade de prosciutto de Mme Clément.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sanair Super Speedway
Sanair Super Speedway is a .826 mile (1.33 km) paved triangular oval race track. The facility also holds a quarter mile dragstrip. It is located in Saint-Pie, Quebec. It hosted the Molson Indy Montreal from 1984 to 1986. The dragstrip previously hosted the NHRA's Le Grandnationals Molson until Canadian fuel regulations, prohibiting leaded race fuel, forced the NHRA to quit holding a national event in the country.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Saint-Pie.
- Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie
- Saint Albans
- North Hero
- Hyde Park
- Saint Johnsbury
- Middlebury (village)
- North Haverhill
- Lyme Town Offices