in Essex County of Vermont, United States
- Sherbrooke Airport (61 mi)
- Lebanon Municipal Airport (75 mi)
- Bromont Airport (77 mi)
- Burlington International Airport (79 mi)
- Portland International Jetport Airport (89 mi)
- Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport (99 mi)
- Portsmouth International at Pease Airport (109 mi)
- Manchester Airport (113 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (124 mi)
- Quebec Jean Lesage International Airport (154 mi)
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (155 mi)
- Waumbek Golf Club (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Mountain View Golf Course (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Maplewood Casino & Country Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Bethlehem Country Club (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Mount Washinton Hotel (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Colebrook Country Club (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Balsams Grand Resort (Golf course, 25 mi)
- Sunset Hill Golf Course (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Lisbon Village Country Club (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Eagle Mountain Golf Course (Golf course, 32 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 44.565 and -71.560 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 44° 33' 54" and W -71° 33' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:02 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:56 am and 7:34 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2021-04-16 08:18:08
Delve into Guildhall
Guildhall in Essex County (Vermont) with it's 256 habitants is a town located in United States about 483 mi (or 777 km) north-east of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Time in Guildhall is now 01:02 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Guildhall, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Sherbrooke Airport in Canada in a distance of 61 mi (or 98 km). The closest airport in United States is Lebanon Municipal Airport in a distance of 75 mi (or 98 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like the game of golf, there are some options within driving distance. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lancaster, Saint Johnsbury, North Haverhill, Newport and Lyme Town Offices. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 4°C / 39 °F
|Morning Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Evening Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1007 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Rain and snow|
Saturday, 17th of April 2021
3°C (38 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 18th of April 2021
6°C (43 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Rain and snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 19th of April 2021
11°C (52 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
$36,000 Single Family Home, Lancaster, NH
Visit http://www.teamner.com for additional information regarding this property. RE/MAX Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster MLS #4032511 Located in Lancaster, New Hampshire Lancasterandapos;s...
$137,000 Single Family Home, Lancaster, NH
Visit http://www.teamner.com for additional information regarding this property. RE/MAX Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster MLS #4254242 Located in Lancaster, New Hampshire Just reduced! With...
$10,500 Single Family Home, Lancaster, NH
Visit http://www.teamner.com for additional information regarding this property. RE/MAX Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster MLS #4255262 Located in Lancaster, New Hampshire This 1969 12X60 NEW...
$45,000 Single Family Home, Lancaster, NH
Visit http://www.teamner.com for additional information regarding this property. RE/MAX Northern Edge Realty/Lancaster MLS #4177069 Located in Lancaster, New Hampshire This attractive 2.82...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Upper Ammonoosuc River
The Upper Ammonoosuc River is a tributary of the Connecticut River that flows through Coös County in northern part of the northeastern U.S. state of New Hampshire. Despite its name, the river is not an upstream portion of the Ammonoosuc River, but instead a separate tributary of the Connecticut River flowing from 20 to 60 miles (to km) to the north of the Ammonoosuc.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Guildhall.
- Saint Johnsbury
- North Haverhill
- Lyme Town Offices
- Hyde Park
- Saint Albans
- Middlebury (village)
- North Hero
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: