in Centre-du-Québec of Québec, Canada
- Trois-Rivières Airport (24 mi)
- Montréal / Saint-Hubert Airport (47 mi)
- Bromont Airport (49 mi)
- St Jean Airport (55 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (60 mi)
- Sherbrooke Airport (64 mi)
- Montreal International (Mirabel) Airport (66 mi)
- Quebec Jean Lesage International Airport (84 mi)
- Plattsburgh International Airport (100 mi)
- Portland International Jetport Airport (202 mi)
- Rideau Canal (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Golf ?meraude (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Golf Le Drummond (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Golf Drummondville (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Club de Golf Continental (Golf course, 19 mi)
- "Club de Golf Sorel-Tracy ""Les Dunes""" (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Golf Les Patriotes (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Golf Links O'Loup (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Golf St-Simon (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Golf Acton Vale (Golf course, 26 mi)
- Golf Du Moulin (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.004 and -72.747 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 0' 12" and W -72° 44' 48"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:40 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:03 am and 7:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Saint-Pie-V in Centre-du-Québec (Québec) is located in Canada about 148 mi (or 238 km) east of Ottawa, the country's capital.
Local time in Saint-Pie-V is now 01:40 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Saint-Pie-V, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Trois-Rivières Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Rideau Canal in a distance of 100 mi (or 161 km), South-West. Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Saint-Pie, Shawinigan, Saint-Pierre-les-Becquets, Saint-Remi-de-Tingwick and Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1027.5 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 25th of August 2019
20°C (67 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 26th of August 2019
20°C (68 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 27th of August 2019
22°C (72 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
La Maison des Michon - Maison de luxe à louer
Située dans la petite municipalité de St-François-du-Lac et bordée par la rivière du même nom, celle-ci offre de multiples possibilités de divertissements. Une belle petite marina avec...
Alsiganteku Kayak - RDS Plein Air Sans Limites - 1ère partie
Alsiganteku Kayak - Les Rendez-Vous Nicolet-Yamaska Automne 2010
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Yamaska (provincial electoral district)
Yamaska was a provincial electoral district in the Montérégie region of Quebec, Canada. It was created for the 1867 election (and an electoral district of that name existed earlier in the Legislative Assembly of the Province of Canada and the Legislative Assembly of Lower Canada). Its final election was in 1970. It disappeared in the 1973 election and its successor electoral district was Nicolet-Yamaska.
St. Francis Raid
The St. Francis Raid was an attack in the French and Indian War by Robert Rogers and a band of his Rangers on the primarily Abenaki village of St. Francis, near the southern shore of the Saint Lawrence River in what was then the French province of Canada, on October 4, 1759.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Saint-Pie-V.