in Centre-du-Québec of Québec, Canada
- Trois-Rivières Airport (24 mi)
- Montréal / Saint-Hubert Airport (47 mi)
- Bromont Airport (49 mi)
- St Jean Airport (55 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (60 mi)
- Sherbrooke Airport (64 mi)
- Montreal International (Mirabel) Airport (66 mi)
- Quebec Jean Lesage International Airport (84 mi)
- Plattsburgh International Airport (100 mi)
- Portland International Jetport Airport (202 mi)
- Rideau Canal (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Golf ?meraude (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Golf Le Drummond (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Golf Drummondville (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Club de Golf Continental (Golf course, 19 mi)
- "Club de Golf Sorel-Tracy ""Les Dunes""" (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Golf Les Patriotes (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Golf Links O'Loup (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Golf St-Simon (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Golf Acton Vale (Golf course, 26 mi)
- Golf Du Moulin (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.004 and -72.747 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 0' 12" and W -72° 44' 48"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:39 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:34 am and 6:54 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Canada.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Canada. Last Update: 2020-09-18 07:21:36
Saint-Pie-V in Centre-du-Québec (Québec) is located in Canada about 148 mi (or 238 km) east of Ottawa, the country's capital.
Local time in Saint-Pie-V is now 04:39 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Saint-Pie-V, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Trois-Rivières Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Rideau Canal in a distance of 100 mi (or 161 km), South-West. Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Saint-Pie, Shawinigan, Saint-Pierre-les-Becquets, Saint-Remi-de-Tingwick and Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 45 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 43% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Friday, 18th of September 2020
8°C (46 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 19th of September 2020
9°C (48 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 20th of September 2020
11°C (52 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
La Maison des Michon - Maison de luxe à louer
Située dans la petite municipalité de St-François-du-Lac et bordée par la rivière du même nom, celle-ci offre de multiples possibilités de divertissements. Une belle petite marina avec...
Alsiganteku Kayak - RDS Plein Air Sans Limites - 1ère partie
Alsiganteku Kayak - Les Rendez-Vous Nicolet-Yamaska Automne 2010
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Saint-Pie-V.