in Provincia di Siena of Tuscany, Italy
- Arezzo Airport (18 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (22 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (43 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (44 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (47 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (69 mi)
- Forlì Airport (70 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (72 mi)
- Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport (72 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (93 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (102 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (109 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (155 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Piscina Acquapark Florida (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Parco Acquasanta di Terme di Chianciano (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Piscine Termali Theia (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.221 and 11.682 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 13' 15" and E 11° 40' 56"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:51 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:44 am and 7:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-06 07:22:42
Fornoli in Provincia di Siena (Tuscany) with it's 19 inhabitants is located in Italy about 101 mi (or 163 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Fornoli is now 08:51 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 13 airports in the wider vicinity of Fornoli, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Arezzo Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of the City of Pienza in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), South. We found 3 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Trequanda, Sinalunga, Lucignano, Rapolano Terme and Torrita di Siena. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 67 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1024 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
19°C (66 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
20°C (67 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
20°C (67 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Locanda di Casalmustia
Molino della Lodola
La Paterna di Rigomagno
Fonte del Castagno
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Mola frantoio spremitura olio dalle olive
Mola per la spremitura a freddo dell'olio dalle olive, in un frantoio a Trequanda, nelle colline Toscane.
La Fattoria del Colle di Donatella Cinelli Colombini. Farmhouse and winery in Tuscany, Italy
Agriturismo in Toscana, Siena con camere, appartamenti, villa con piscina, scuola di cucina, centro benessere e piscine. Produzione di Brunello di Montalcino, Orcia Doc e Chianti Docg e olio...
Wine tour and wine tasting at Fattoria del Colle, Tuscany
Guided wine tour at Fattoria del Colle winery in the south of Tuscany and wine tasting of Brunello di Montalcino wine, Doc Orcia, Rosso di Montalcino and Chianti.
Natural Bodybuilding Muscles Posing Trapezium and Six-Pack
Natural Bodybuilding Muscles Posing Trapezium and Six-Pack Alex12101000 - YouTube This channel of body fitness. On transformation of the muscles and the body. For the growth and evolution...
Toscana, Val d'Orcia e Crete Senesi viste dall'agriturismo Fattoria del Colle
Agriturismo in Toscana, al confine tra le Crete Senesi e la Val d'Orcia a sud di Siena. Si producono Chianti Superiore e vini Doc Orcia di Donatella Cinelli Colombini, produttrice di Brunello...
BIOSYNTH RAPOLANO TERME (SIENA)
BIOSYNTH http://www.biosynthsrl-rapolanoterme.com LOC. SENTINO (Z.I.) Tel 00390577704685.
Villa in Vendita da Privato - via fonte becci 10, Lucignano
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/villa-bifamiliare-lucignano-7696.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. BELLISSIME CASE IN PIETRA E TRAVERTINO...
Casa Vacanze Casal Gheriglio
Sito Web: www.casalgheriglio.it Casal Gheriglio è posizionato ai piedi di Lucignano (Arezzo), nel cuore della Toscana per le tue vacanze di relax e di svago, situato a pochi km. da Arezzo,...
il Ciambellino di Rigomagno, tipico dolce pasquale della campagna senese. Nella Domenica in Albis si tiene la festa popolare dedicata a questo dolce.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Scrofiano is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, a frazione of the comune of Sinalunga in the province of Siena. It is located on a hill in Val di Chiana, a few kilometers from Sinalunga proper. Scrofiano appeared probably in the 11th century. It is known however with certainty from the 12th century, when it was a fief of the Cacciaconti family, as part of the Republic of Siena.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Fornoli.
- Rapolano Terme
- Torrita di Siena
- San Giovanni d'Asso
- Monte San Savino
- Marciano della Chiana
- Foiano della Chiana
- San Quirico d'Orcia
- Civitella in Val di Chiana
- Badia al Pino
- Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Chianciano Terme
- Castiglione d'Orcia
- Pergine Valdarno
- Castiglion Fiorentino
- Gaiole in Chianti
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: