in Provincia di Siena of Tuscany, Italy
- Arezzo Airport (15 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (23 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (42 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (46 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (47 mi)
- Forlì Airport (67 mi)
- Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport (69 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (72 mi)
- Ravenna Airport (81 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (91 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (104 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (110 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (153 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Early Christian Monuments of Ravenna (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Minigolf San Cipriano Campo Comunale (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Piscina Acquapark Florida (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Parco Acquasanta di Terme di Chianciano (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Piscine Termali Theia (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.258 and 11.706 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 15' 27" and E 11° 42' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:27 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:44 am and 7:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-05 07:24:15
Palazzolo in Provincia di Siena (Tuscany) with it's 117 inhabitants is located in Italy about 103 mi (or 166 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Palazzolo is now 12:27 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 13 airports in the wider vicinity of Palazzolo, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Arezzo Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 25 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of the City of Pienza in a distance of 13 mi (or 20 km), South. We found 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lucignano, Sinalunga, Monte San Savino, Trequanda and Marciano della Chiana. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 64 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 6th of April 2020
18°C (64 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
19°C (65 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
19°C (65 °F)
6°C (44 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
La Paterna di Rigomagno
Fonte del Castagno
B&B La Letizia
Baldovino di Monte
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Villa Torricella Holiday house for rent in Tuscany Monte San Savino
Holiday rent house with swimming pool and jacuzzi in Tuscany.The typical Tuscan house stands in panoramic position on the hills of the Valdichiana region. The building is situated 1 kilometre...
Ristorante Belvedere Monte San Savino immagini a 360 gradi
Maggiori informazioni su www.ristorante-belvedere.net.
Hotel Il MONTE - Hotel In Toscana .mp4
Hotel Il Monte - Hotel 3 stelle a Monte San Savino, Toscana Arezzo, Tel: 0575.844.890 www.hotelilmonte.it email@example.com Hotel In Toscana, offerte Vacanza in Toscana, hotel arezzo, hotel...
LUCIGNANO - Maggiolata 2012
La prima importante manifestazione lucignanese è senza alcun dubbio la Maggiolata. Si tratta di un festa chiaramente legata alla migliore tradizione agreste toscana e locale, una sorta di...
Lucignano the pearl of Val di Chiana Valley
Web site: www.casalgheriglio.it Lucignano, the fortified hamlet called "the pearl of Val di Chiana Valley", is one of the most interesting examples of medieval town planning with its distinctive...
Villa in Vendita da Privato - via fonte becci 10, Lucignano
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/villa-bifamiliare-lucignano-7696.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. BELLISSIME CASE IN PIETRA E TRAVERTINO...
STUDIO TECNICO TURCHETTI LUCIGNANO (AREZZO)
STUDIO TECNICO TURCHETTI http://www.studio-tecnico-turchetti.com 3, V. ROSINI Tel 00390575836210 L'agenzia Immobiliare Euro Tecnica opera nel settore da oltre 35 anni.Nei nostri elenchi di...
ALBERGO RELAIS ANTICA PIEVE LUCIGNANO (AREZZO)
ALBERGO RELAIS ANTICA PIEVE http://www.albergo-relais-antica-pieve.com LOC. PIEVE VECCHIA Tel 00390575837102.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Scrofiano is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, a frazione of the comune of Sinalunga in the province of Siena. It is located on a hill in Val di Chiana, a few kilometers from Sinalunga proper. Scrofiano appeared probably in the 11th century. It is known however with certainty from the 12th century, when it was a fief of the Cacciaconti family, as part of the Republic of Siena.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Palazzolo.
- Monte San Savino
- Marciano della Chiana
- Rapolano Terme
- Foiano della Chiana
- Torrita di Siena
- San Giovanni d'Asso
- Civitella in Val di Chiana
- Badia al Pino
- Pergine Valdarno
- Castelnuovo Berardenga
- San Quirico d'Orcia
- Castiglion Fiorentino
- Chianciano Terme
- Castiglione d'Orcia
Sinalunga Station, Sinalunga Station (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: