in Provincia di Bergamo of Lombardy, Italy
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (5 mi)
- Linate Airport (24 mi)
- Varese / Venegono Airport (35 mi)
- Lugano Airport (40 mi)
- Brescia / Montichiari Airport (40 mi)
- Malpensa International Airport (43 mi)
- Locarno Airport (47 mi)
- Piacenza Airport (55 mi)
- Samedan Airport (59 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (65 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (96 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Minitalia-Leolandia (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Acquaworld (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Parco della Preistoria (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Antegnate Go Kart (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Acquadream (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Kartodromo Orobico (amusement park, (1 mi)
- Parco Faunistico Le Cornelle (zoo, (1 mi)
- Oplà Acquabeach Village (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.699 and 9.609 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 41' 55" and E 9° 36' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:36 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:52 am and 4:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Mozzo
Mozzo in Provincia di Bergamo (Lombardy) with it's 7,444 habitants is a city located in Italy about 300 mi (or 483 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Mozzo is now 02:36 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports closer to Mozzo, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Crespi d'Adda in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South-West. We saw 8 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Curno, Ponte San Pietro, Scano al Brembo, Treviolo and Paladina. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 6°C / 44 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 38 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 63% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
5°C (41 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Friday, 13th of December 2019
3°C (37 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Snow, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 14th of December 2019
6°C (43 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Relais San Lorenzo
Bes Hotel Bergamo West
Residence & Suites Solaf
Mercure Bergamo Aeroporto
Fuori Porta House
Petronilla - Hotel in Bergamo
5 Vie Hotel Ristorante
Treviolo Art & Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Turno al Kartodromo Orobico di Curno col Rotax 125 tag
Dopo 4 anni fermo, torno a mettere le chiappe su un 2 tempi (un Rotax 125 tag) al kartodromo Orobico di Curno, il 15 novembre 2012.. quanto mi mancava... tempo 39"78.
Capannoni Artigianali in Affitto/Vendita a CURNO (Bergamo) - www.siacasabusiness.com
Capannone Artigianale, Industriale, Commerciale, in Affitto in provincia di Bergamo, Milano e Monza Brianza ? http://www.siacasabusiness.com (Immobili per le Imprese) http://www.siacasaprestige....
Casa indipendente in Vendita da Privato - garibaldi sn, Curno
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/villetta-bifaniliare-curno-11758.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. 4 locali-cucina abitabile,salone,3...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Rotonda di San Tomè
The Rotonda di San Tomè is a church in the comune of Almenno San Bartolomeo, in the province of Bergamo, Lombardy, Northern Italy. The church has a circular plan and is in the Lombard-Romanesque style, dating from the early 12th century, and dedicated to St. Thomas the Apostle.
Basilica di Santa Giulia
The Basilica di Santa Giulia is a medieval former church in Bonate Sotto, Lombardy, northern Italy. Built in the early 12th century, only its apse area remain today in a short plain outside the town.
Astino Monastery (Italian: Monastero di Astino) is a monastery in the Province of Bergamo, Lombardy, Italy. It is a centuries-old convent which is no longer active, currently in a state of profound decay.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Mozzo.
- Ponte San Pietro
- Scano al Brembo
- Brembate di Sopra
- Almenno San Bartolomeo
- Villa d'Alme
- Bonate Sopra
- Almenno San Salvatore
- Bonate Sotto
- Osio Sopra
- Azzano San Paolo
- Terno d'Isola
Almenno San Salvatore: Meteo, Almenno San Salvatore (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Open Day 2019 Marconi
Starting at: 04:00 pm (16:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
FOR MEN Consulenza Di Immagine Uomo A Bergamo
Starting at: 10:30 am (10:30).
More Information: eventful.com.