in Provincia di Bergamo of Lombardy, Italy
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Minitalia-Leolandia (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Wet Life (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Acquaworld (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Parco della Preistoria (amusement park, (14 mi)
- Antegnate Go Kart (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Acquadream (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Kartodromo Orobico (amusement park, (2 mi)
- Parco Faunistico Le Cornelle (zoo, (3 mi)
- Oplà Acquabeach Village (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.672 and 9.571 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 40' 20" and E 9° 34' 14"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:14 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:56 am and 4:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Explore San Quirico
San Quirico in Provincia di Bergamo (Lombardy) with it's 22 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 299 mi (or 482 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in San Quirico is now 02:14 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of San Quirico, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Crespi d'Adda in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), South. We found 9 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bonate Sotto, Bonate Sopra, Presezzo, Madone and Filago. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 45 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 44 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 17th of December 2019
10°C (50 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 18th of December 2019
12°C (54 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Thursday, 19th of December 2019
11°C (51 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Moderate rain, setting, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Residence & Suites Solaf
Best Western Villa Appiani & Ristorante La Cantina
Aeroporto Art & Hotel
Best Western Solaf
Tata-o Spa & Resort
Grand Hotel Del Parco Bergamo Airport
Hotel Ristorante Continental
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
22 GIUGNO 2014 MOTORAD D'EPOCA 5° BREMBO DI DALMINE
Moto giro del 5° Motoraduno d'epoca che si svolge a Brembo di Dalmine in occasione della festa parrocchiale "Insieme in Festa"
ON BOARD CAMERA: Slam Dunkin'
Shot on the MIDLAND XTC-100 Action Camera. Belozable (grey) Terruncello (dark) Usu (white) Kappa (red) dunking in Dalmine, Italy.
ON BOARD CAMERA: Snow shoveling
Shot on the MIDLAND XTC-100 Action Camera. Belozable shoveling fresh snow in Dalmine, Italy.
C'era una volta Ponte San Pietro a Gente che vai di Bergamo TV
Intervista a Roberto Scudeletti, collezionista di cartoline d'epoca di Ponte San Pietro, in provincia di Bergamo, nella trasmissione "Gente che vai" di Bergamo TV dell'8 Dicembre 2013.
MozzoTV Ponte San pietro e la piena
Video esclusivo di MozzoTV. giornate particolari lungo il Brembo minacciano i nuovi argini visto anche su Bergamonews http://www.bergamonews.it/webtv/?id=5187 visto anche su Current...
Ce la farò (Alex Baroni) - Marco Fassi-
Natale d'inCANTO: Concorso Canoro @ PONTE SAN PIETRO "FINALISSIMA" 23/12/2012 1°Classificato: MARCO FASSI.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Basilica di Santa Giulia
The Basilica di Santa Giulia is a medieval former church in Bonate Sotto, Lombardy, northern Italy. Built in the early 12th century, only its apse area remain today in a short plain outside the town.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San Quirico.
- Bonate Sotto
- Bonate Sopra
- Ponte San Pietro
- Terno d'Isola
- Chignolo d'Isola
- Osio Sopra
- Brembate di Sopra
- Osio Sotto
- Scano al Brembo
- Almenno San Bartolomeo
- Capriate San Gervasio
- Sotto il Monte Giovanni XXIII
Dalmine: AUTOSTRADA A4, Dalmine (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Deathstars Trezzo Sull'Adda
Starting at: 11:00 pm (23:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: