in Saxony, Germany
- Dresden Airport (47 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (58 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (71 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (73 mi)
- Copernicus Wrocław Airport (93 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (94 mi)
- Zielona Góra-Babimost Airport (98 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (116 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (117 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (133 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 121 mi)
- Berlin Modernism Housing Estates (Unesco heritage, 123 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 125 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.873 and 14.770 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 52' 22" and E 14° 46' 13"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:59 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:33 am and 5:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Germany.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Germany. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Olbersdorf in Saxony with it's 5,948 inhabitants is a city in Germany about 128 mi (or 206 km) south-east of Berlin, the country's capital.
Local time in Olbersdorf is now 02:59 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Berlin with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Olbersdorf, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Germany is Dresden Airport in a distance of 47 mi (or 76 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Germany is Dresden Elbe Valley in a distance of 43 mi (or 69 km), West. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mittelherwigsdorf, Hainewalde, Grossschonau, Leutersdorf and Grossschweidnitz. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 61 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Thursday, 21st of October 2021
15°C (58 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Moderate rain, strong breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 22nd of October 2021
7°C (45 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Saturday, 23rd of October 2021
9°C (47 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Haus am See
Dresdner Hof Haupthaus
Dammschenke Gasthof & Hotel
Haus Hubertus Naturparkhotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Spectaculum 2014 in Zittau
Zu Gast bei SPECTACULUM CITAVIAE XVI am 28.Mai 2014 in Zittau Kamera : Dieter Eimer HD Created with MAGIX Video deluxe 2014.
O-SEE City 2014
Zur 2014 Zittau ITU Cross Triathlon World Championships entsteht wieder die kleine Stadt am Olbersdorfer See.
Das Wettkampfareal der O-SEE-CHALLENGE im Rahmen dessen auch die XTERRA-GERMANY, XTERRA-EUROPEAN am 19-21.8.2011 stattfindet.
XTERRA GERMANY / O-SEE-Challenge 2009
XTERRA GERMANY / O-SEE-Challenge 2009 - Deutsche Meisterschaft im Crosstriathlon, XTERRA German und Czech Tour am Olbersdorfer See bei Zittau in Mitten des schönen Naturparks Zittauer ...
Open Air Schaumparty am Olbersdorfer See 19.07.2014
Kurzer Mitschnitt von der Open Air Schaumparty am Olbersdorfer See, Samstag 19.07.2014.
XTERRA GERMANY / O-SEE Challenge 2009 - TV beitrag von Ostsachsen TV
XTERRA GERMANY / O-SEE Challenge 2009 - TV Beitrag von Ostsachsen TV.
Mit dem Fahrrad eine Runde um den Olbersdorfer See!
Am Strandshop "Seestern" bzw. am "Captain Hook" beginnt und endet auch die kleine Fahrradtour rund um den Olbersdorfer See! ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Löbau-Zittau is a former Kreis in the east of the Free State of Saxony, Germany. Neighboring districts were the district Bautzen in the north-west and the Niederschlesischer Oberlausitzkreis in the north. To the east was Poland, and to the south the Czech Republic.
The Neisse University is a trinational academic network held by the cooperating partners University of Applied Sciences Zittau/Görlitz, Technical University of Liberec and Wroclaw University of Technology. The places of study are located in the border triangle of Czech Republic, Poland and Germany, which are approximately 100 km apart.
Zittau Mountains Nature Park
Zittau Mountains Nature Park (German: Zittauer Gebirge Naturpark) is a nature park in Germany, created in 2008. It lies near to borders of Poland and Czech Republic. It covers an area of 113 square kilometres of forests, lakes, meadows and peatlands.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Olbersdorf.
Kohlenviehbig: Blick in Richtung Zittauer Gebirge, Kohlenviehbig (source)
Luftkurort Lückendorf › East, Luftkurort Lückendorf (source)
Hochwald: Hvozd, Hochwald (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ольберсдорф, Olbersdorfi vald, Олберсдорф, 奥尔贝尔斯多夫