in Saxony, Germany
- Dresden Airport (40 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (61 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (65 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (80 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (92 mi)
- Zielona Góra-Babimost Airport (96 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (109 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (110 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (126 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Berlin Modernism Housing Estates (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Museumsinsel (Museum Island), Berlin (Unesco heritage, 121 mi)
- Palaces and Parks of Potsdam and Berlin (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.950 and 14.650 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 57' 0" and E 14° 38' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:10 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:47 am and 3:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Germany.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Germany. Last Update: 2020-12-03 08:31:48
Leutersdorf in Saxony with it's 4,284 inhabitants is located in Germany about 121 mi (or 195 km) south-east of Berlin, the country's capital.
Local time in Leutersdorf is now 12:10 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Berlin with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports in the wider vicinity of Leutersdorf, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Germany is Dresden Airport in a distance of 40 mi (or 65 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Germany is Dresden Elbe Valley in a distance of 37 mi (or 59 km), West. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Grossschonau, Hainewalde, Duerrhennersdorf, Grossschweidnitz and Mittelherwigsdorf. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: -2°C / 29 °F
|Morning Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-2°C / 29 °F|
|Night Temperature||-3°C / 27 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light snow|
Friday, 4th of December 2020
4°C (39 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Saturday, 5th of December 2020
7°C (44 °F)
6°C (44 °F)
Few clouds, strong breeze.
Sunday, 6th of December 2020
9°C (48 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Broken clouds, fresh breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Panorama Hotel Felsenmühle
Zum Hecht Zimmervermietung
Zum Hirsch Gasthof und Hotel
Zur Deutschen Eiche
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
VSECEK PISEK-'09 Silvestr 'Lesni Manekyn'
VŠECEK PÍSEK-'09 Silvestr NOPROSU Restaurant 'Lesní Manekýn'
I would never belive it can be possible...until it happened to me. This is a short document to prove my ability.
Hrádek- rozhledna ve Varnsdorfu
Skupina ,,Varnsdorfáci'' na facebooku přináší krátký snímek z rohledny Hrádek.
Ein Projekt der Medienwerkstatt Dresden in Zusammenarbeit mit der Mittelschule Seifhennersdorf.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Großer Stein (Lausitzer Bergland)
Großer Stein (Lausitzer Bergland) is a mountain of Saxony, southeastern Germany.
Oberoderwitzer Spitzberg is a mountain of Saxony, southeastern Germany.
Městský stadion v Kotlině
Městský stadion v Kotlině is a football stadium in Varnsdorf, Czech Republic. It is the home stadium of FK Varnsdorf. The stadium holds 5,000 spectators, of which 900 can be seated.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Leutersdorf.
Varnsdorf: Hrádek, Varnsdorf (source)
Seifhennersdorf: Wetterstation Silberteich-Siedlung, Seifhennersdorf (source)
Neugersdorf: Private Wettercam, Neugersdorf (source)
Großschönau: Trixi Holiday Park, Großschönau (source)
Ebersbach-Neugersdorf › North-West: Private Wetterstation, Ebersbach-Neugersdorf (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.